The Dying Boy

Luckily Tink was walking through the woods that night. She came across your weak body. You woke up when she picked you up.

  "Pan, pan can save me..... I saw it in a dream." You say as you gasp for breathe.

  "I know." Tink said with an unsteady sigh. You passed out but then something awoke you. It was Peter. His whole body seemed to be in shock. All your pain was gone.

  "Peter!" You jumped up to his aid. You saw that everyone else was around you and him, out of there cages.

  "I- I" he stuttered but couldn't get the words out.

  "He saved you." Regina said. Your eyes soon became endless oceans.

  "He transferred the poison from your body to his." Caleb said as he held you. Caleb want nothing now. You thought you loved him but then Peter opened your eyes and exposed you to what love really was. You took your eyes off of the dying boy and looked at Emma.

  "He knew he had to die." Emma said. A huge sob came out and you looked back at Peter. His hand tried to reach out to you and you came in close.

  "I- I" he tried again.

  "I love you too." You smiled at him. With that, you knew it would be the last time you saw him and kissed him. When your lips parted Peter was gone. Pan had stole Peters life and nothing would be better for a long time. Sobs flew out of you. When you looked up you saw the little red head boy you loved. You didn't love him like Pan but like a little brother.he reminded you of Roland. His eyes were filled with tears. You out stretched you arms to the young boy.

  "It's ok." You whisper.