Tink

You woke up in the bed to find a woman with blonde hair dressed in green holding a knife in your direction.

"Who are you?" She questioned you.

  "Me.... me... I'm....... (Your name)." You said as you scattered up from the bed. Behind her was Caleb.

  "Mother, she's fine. I helped her escape father."

  "You father..." She trailed off. She lowered her knife. Caleb found his way in front of his mother.

  "Yes, Peter Pan. I was tied up but your son helped me." You said.

  "You helped her?"  Tinkerbelle asked her son. Caleb looked ashamed. He looked at you.

  "It's true. He may have saved my life." You tried to explain.

  "What does Peter want with you?" Tink asked in a stubborn tone. You hesitated. Tink kind of scared you.

  "I don't know. He wanted me to save the fairies.. or that's what he told me. I'm not sure." You said.

  "Get out." She said.

  "What?" You ask.

  "I don't want us in danger. I have spent twelve years trying to run from Pan. He is not going to find us now." She said. With that you made your way over to the ladder. You climbed down. Finally, the ground was under your feet. You ran and found an empty cave. It was dark and cold, but it was better than anywhere else. So far Neverland was a dark place.