Rumple and Caleb

Thank you for all the votes and comments. I am open to everyone's input. Please don't be shy. I will try to meet everyone's needs. Don't forget to follow, vote and comment!

The two brothers walked silently for a while. Caleb walked behind Rumple. Rumple kept glancing back to make sure Caleb was ok.

"Are we close to your mothers home?" Rumple asked.

"Yes, it's only about an hour away." Caleb said.

"Well, we should rest." Rumple said. He sat down at the bottom of a big oak tree. Rumple looked up and saw the sparkling lights of all the fairies.

"Is this the place? " Caleb questioned.

"Yes, my father abandoned me here." Rumple said blankly.

"I never knew him." Caleb looked down.

"Come here boy," Rumple patted the ground next to him, "he is a very bad man. Your mother did right keeping you away from him."

"Did she?" An evil, British accent asked. The brothers looked straight ahead to see Pan. With the swish of his hand the brothers were tied to the tree. Pan walked over and placed a cuff on Rumple. "Now you, why did your mother keep you hidden from me?" He asked Caleb.

"You a demon." He spat.

"Boys!" Pan called. A flood of lost boys came and brought the two back to camp. They were hung up in cages, bug before they were raised Pan smirked and said, "Only two more to go before I win the game."