The Run

You stayed in the cave the whole day. You didn't dare let the Suns rays hit you because Peter could be waiting to pounce. That night you fell asleep, alone, cold and hungry. No one was there to help you. The cave had no heat. You hadn't had a bit of food sense you've come to Neverland. You remembered an old legend your mother told you when you were really young. It was about a bright spirited fairy named Tink who helped her find your father. That wasn't the Tink you knew. You let your mind drift off into space as you dozed off in the cave.

  You woke up to find many lost boys tying your hands and feet together. You struggled until you broke free of the knots. You ran with all your might. As quickly as you could. Branches and leaves hit your face and drew blood but you needed to escape. Who knew what awaited at the lost boys'️s camp.

___
(Back in Storybrooke)

  "It was Pan. This is his magic." Regina said to Rumple.

  "Well, if your asking for a duel with Pan don't plan on leaving me here."

  "How are we even supposed to get to Neverland?" Regina asked stubbornly.

  "The 'One Handed Wonder' can help us with that." Rumple smirked.

  "Ugh, why can't Storybrooke just be normal for one day." Regina moaned as she grabbed her coat and head out the door.