Tink's Son

You were trapped again. You couldn't budge. The ropes held you tight to the tree. Why would Peter do this? You thought you were here to help the fairies. What did he really want? All the sudden the ropes let you go. You turned to see a boy.

  "Your bleeding." He said softly. You looked down to see your hands covered in blood that came from your wrists. The boy walked over to you slowly. He seemed frightened. He ripped off a piece of his cloak and wrapped it around your wrists.

  "Are you a lost boy?" You ask. He looked up at you his eyes almost seemed blank. He still seemed very frightened.

"No... not anymore." He said. "Come on." He said as he dragged you off deeper into the forest.

  "Where are we going?" You ask the boy. He looked back. You ran with him for a few more minutes until he stopped. He walked over to a large tree where a latter was having down.

  "Let's go." He said. He was still quiet. He let you climb up the latter first then he soon followed. You climbed all the way up to find a small tree house. There was a bed, table, window, water bottles, plates, tools, utensils, and trunk.

  "Where are we?" You ask when the boy got up the ladder. He walked over to you, getting ready to speak.

  "This is my house." He said. He walked around to a lantern and placed it on the table in the middle of the room.

  "Who are you?" You ask him.

  "My name is Caleb. I was born here in Neverland. I was a lost boy once, but I escaped. Now I live with my mother in hiding from my father." The boy said. He finally spoke at a normal volume. He seemed depressed as he spoke.

  "Born in Neverland? Escaped? Mother? Father?" You had so many questions.

  "I was born in Neverland. I had to escape the evil reign of Pan. My mother is Tinkerbelle. My father is Peter Pan."

  "You are hiding from your father?" You ask.

  "I don't want to talk about it. Look, I only saved you. Just rest here tonight." After he said that he turned off the lantern. You laid down on the bed and fell asleep quickly.