Dreamshade

Hey oncers! I have two things. I'm sorry for not posting in a while but I am going to try and update more. One, I have a completed story out about Zelena. Please check it out. Two, I know it's early but please send in book covers for story three. No, this story isn't ending very soon but defiantly by summer. If you are interested, books 3 is called Controlled. Hades needs to be on the cover. If any are good enough I will have you guys create two more for book 1 and this book. Thank you all and please comment if you are interested in making a cover. Good job getting this story out there!

  You ran to the woods. You saw a glistening plant. You walked closer and realized the legends were true. The dream shade was right I front of you, then you remembered that this plant would kill Peter. Peter, the boy you have feeling for. Pan would die too, but Peter....

  (Flashback)

  "If you kill him, you kill his host." Your eyes filled with tears. Peter wasn't asking....

  "We would have to kill you." You said in realization.

  Peter had feelings. Pan was the monster. You felt tears fall from your eyes. You wiped them away.

  "Peter..." Muttered from you mouth. How could you go through with it? Kill the one you..... LOVE? Then you realized, you could so you touched the thorn of the black plant and fell back. "Peter....."