The Plan

The lost boys dragged you through the woods until you reached the camp. When you got there they threw you in an underground hole covered with bars made from wood. You were alone in the cage. After the lights fork the là turns disappeared you heard footsteps approach the cage.

  "Shhhh, it's me, Nate." Said the small child.

  "Nate!" You said excitedly.

  "Shhh!" He said harshly. "I got you some bread and water." He said while feeding the food and drink through the bars.

  "Why does Peter want me?" You ask.

  "I don't know." Nate said before running off.

___

  Your mother was marching through the woods. Ready to hunt down lost boys. She found something of yours. The clothes you wore last. They were thrown in the middle of the woods. Then footsteps came. She was on guard. Caleb came running out from the bushes.

  "Who are you?" Your mother questioned.

  "Caleb. Who are you?" He asked.

  "None of your business." With that comment she lifted a fireball. All the sudden Emma came out and grabbed your mothers hand.

  "Calm down, maybe he can help us." She said. "He might no where (your name) is."

  "(Your name)?" He questioned.

  "You know her?" Regina questioned.

  "Yeah. I saved her. My mother kicked her out."

  "Your mother? Your a lost boy." Emma said.

  "No, I'm not. I'm Pans son. Tinkerbelle is my mom." Caleb explained.

  "Ah, so Tink has a son with the devil." Regina said.

  "Please, let me help you." Caleb said. Emma nodded.