Regina the Savior

Regina was walking through the forest. She had been for a few days now. She heard a male scream in front of her. She ran to see who was in distress. When she arrived she saw Captain Hook hanging by his foot. Regina used her magic and got the captain back on the ground.

"Thanks" he said sarcastically.

"You could have let Pan get you." Regina said.

"I will." The British accent in the back of Regina said. Regina turned around to see the smug little boy. He used his magic to disappear and appear behind Captain Hook.

"Hey, you bloody demon! I will not spend another century here!" Hook yelled.

"Yes you will." Peter said with a bitter tone. With that, smoke surrounded Hook and he disappeared. He was sent back to camp. "Now for you." The boy smiled.

"Don't even think about it." Regina said. She sent a ball of light through the air. When it hit Peter, he was knocked out. Regina grabbed the rope that was used to string Captain Hook up and tied the boys wrists behind his back. Regina also put the cuff she found of his belt on his arm. Regina waited for the boy to wake up. Finally, he did.

"Hey!" Peter yelled. "Let me go!"

"Take me to your camp." Regina said. She grabbed the boy and lifted him up. She then grabbed the knife for his belt. "Let's go." Pan began walking. After a few hours they reached the small camping ground.

"Boys!" Pan yelled. Many boys jumped out of the tents and trees and tied up Regina. The stuck her in a chair, put a cloth over her mouth, hands tied together behind her back and her feet bound together. "Welcome to the game." Pan smiled.