2. Welcome to Divide

Hey Guys this is my first story and i would really like your opinion bad or good.
Thanks.

Chapter 2

Violet thinks the only way she can handle this situation in a respectful manner is bury the body. Violet begins digging. Then she easily picks the body up and slowly lays her in the hole. “Sorry” she says again. Violets start covering the body in dirt. She stops minutes later when she sees the body flinches. Weird let me hurry. She thinks to herself. Then the body starts to move. She jumps in the hole and huge grey eyes burst open.

Violet jumps out her skin. “What the fuck!” she yells. The girl with grey eyes slowly rises and then falls back unconscious. “Shit, what I suppose to do now.”

Violet picks the body up and carries it deep into the woods into this abandon cabin. She pulls the door open and carries the body into the bedroom. She lays the body in the bed and watches the girl with the grey eyes sleep. She then grabs her phone and calls Ethan.

“Did you get rid of the body?” Ethan asks. Violet looks at the innocent girl sleeping. “Hello!” he shouts.

“Yes, I got rid of the body I bury it 2 miles from the cliff.” Violet yells.

“Thank you. Now was that so hard?” Ethan asks. Violet could see the annoying face Ethan was wearing by just hearing his annoying voice.

“No it wasn’t, tell mom and dad I’m at the cabin. Bye!” Violet says then hang the phone up before Ethan could say anything else annoying. Then she quickly spins around noticing the grey eyed girl behind her. “Beautiful.” She whispers.  Violet eye’s dipped instantly to the unknown girl’s perfect fit body then, her gazed slowly traveled upward, admiring her beautiful gray eyes.

Noticing that this unknown girl with brunette highlights and light brown eyes was looking her up and down slowly she finally spoke, “Are you just going to stare.” Violet eyes quickly glances up to meet the girl eyes, “Um...No.” Violet says rubbing the back of her head. “How do you feel?” Violet asks.

The girl slowly starts walking towards Violet getting closer. Violet nervously backs up until she hits the wall. “I feel like shit. I smell like shit. And last night a pack of stupid wolves tried to kill me. So I feel great.” The girl sarcastically answers.

Violet looks at her then says, “I understand that you are mad and I have some clothes in here somewhere. You can get clean up while I go and get some food if you want.” Violet walks towards the back room and sort through some clothes she finds brand new underwear and a bra. Then she pulls out some shorts and a tee-shirt. Then she came back in the main-room and handed the girl the clothes. “The bathroom is in the back and by the way I’m Violet.” She says reaching her hand out waiting on the girl to shake it. The girl grabs Violet hand and then answers, “I’m Chloe.”  Violet smiles and walks out the front door.  Chloe then heads to the bathroom to take a shower.  After bathing herself she just let the water run down her back and replayed the events in the back of her head. She then snapped out of her thoughts “The voice.” She thinks to herself. She remembers the voice.

Violet arrives back from town with some groceries she hears the running water in the back and notice Chloe was still in the shower. So she threw some hamburger meat in the skillet so she could prepare some hamburger helper. I love hamburger helper she thinks to herself. She watches the hamburger meat sizzle while she seasons it and stir watching it turn brown. Then she felt a sharp knife against her throat. “What the hell.” she tries to yell but the sharpness of the knife starts to cut her throat.

“You are one of them aren’t you?” Chloe screams. “What are you talking about?” Violet whispers. Chloe then turns Violet around and slams her back against the wall with enough force that it left a hole. She was very strong for her size. She then point the knife at Violets throat, “You were there last night I remember your voice. What the hell you want.” Chloe snaps angrily.