8. This Is Not Goodbye

Like I promise hope you enjoy :)

“Yes she did is that a problem?” Chloe says with an attitude quite annoyed.

Catherine steps towards Chloe yelling, “Was I talking to you.” Chloe pushes Catherine out of her personal space hard enough for Catherine to fall to the hard wooden floor. Catherine sat there for a second surprise at how strong Chloe was. She then quickly got up charging at Chloe but instead she ran into Violet who step in her way. “Stop!” Violet demands, she looks at Catherine and says, “Yes I stayed here and yes we slept in the same bed. Can we eat breakfast?” She pauses turning to Chloe who kept her eyes on Catherine, “In Peace.”

“Fine.” Chloe and Catherine agree at the same time, Chloe retreats to the bathroom and start to wash her face. She then walks into the kitchen to see Violet on her tip-toes reaching for something in the top cabinet. Chloe eyes start to stare at Violet long tone legs and she could see Violet red lace panties because the short t-shirt was rising. She starts to bite her lip then she notice Catherine was staring at Violet also, almost drooling. She then kicks the table to get Catherine attention and sits at the table. Violet turns around smiling, “Oil, got it.” Catherine continues to stare at Violet from behind when she starts to put the bacon in the pan. Chloe starts to get aggravated and stresses, “Violet.” She breaks, “put some pants on.”

Violet puts the rest of the bacon in the pan and walks towards the back room before she pauses and says, “Don’t kill each other.”

Catherine and Chloe sits in the kitchen and Chloe starts to wonder what is taking so long. She hates awkward silences. She looks at Catherine about to say something until Violet walks back into the kitchen with her usual short shorts. “Great, that’s so much better.” Chloe whispers to herself.

Catherine smirks at hearing Chloe comment and says, “Sexy shorts I would have preferred the lace underwear or maybe just nude.”

Chloe chokes on her orange juice and Violet runs to her, “Are you okay.” Chloe shoves Violet away nodding her head up and down continuing to choke. Catherine leans across the table and smacks Chloe on the back but with more force than necessary. Chloe stands and threats, “Don’t ever lay a finger on me again. I don’t care if I’m dying don’t touch me.” With that Chloe storms out the kitchen and slams the bedroom door. She sits on the bed not bothering to turn the TV on. Why in the world I left her in there alone with Violet. Chloe thinks to herself. Why do I care? She thinks aloud and throws her head back and screams in the pillow.

In the kitchen Catherine sat at the table watching Violet prepare a full breakfast that includes pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Catherine gets up and puts her hand around Violet waist and whispers in her ear, “You’re so sexy when you are cooking.” Violet turns and faces Catherine. Catherine steps closer brushing Violet hair behind her ear and asks, “You cook for her like this every day? Don’t you?”

 Violet replies, “Is that a problem?”

Catherine leans forward aiming for Violet lips and whispers, “Yes I’m honestly kind of jealous you preparing a full course meal for her every day.” Violet could feel Catherine breath on her lips and also Catherine arms going up under her shirt rubbing her sides was not making the situation better. Catherine leans in about to kiss Violet until Violet jump and move pass her quickly she was about to turn and ask what was wrong until she saw Chloe standing in the middle of the door.

Violet starts arranging the food on the plates and starts to wonder why she felt so guilty about almost kissing Catherine. Catherine was pretty, smart, and very teasing but she didn’t understand why she couldn’t return her feelings. Maybe she didn’t have feelings. Violet starts to shake her head trying to get rid of her thought.