23. Secrets

Hope you enjoy.
The summer has begun

School is out!!!!!

Chapter 23

It’s been two weeks since Chloe had proposed to Violet and they both was very excited for the wedding. Violet was sitting on the end of the bed thinking about her wedding and  she then she start thinking about magic and witches which brought her to the thought about telling Chloe about her dark magic. Violet swears under her breath for forgetting something so important. She then starts to walk back and forth thinking how she was supposed to tell Chloe.

She sits back down when she just agree with herself that it would be best to tell Chloe tonight when she return back to her chambers.

“Violet” Chloe asks walking into her room after a long day of paper work and citizens wishes. Violet back was turned to her; silence was hanging over the room. Chloe walks toward Violet seeing the wolf face was deep with thought.

“I thought you would be working late.” Violet says softly. Chloe leans forward and brushes Violet hair tucking it behind her ear. “I couldn’t resist seeing you again.” Chloe whispers lovely.

“Do you have time?” Violet asks concern. Chloe shakes her head no; she’s been distant a lot because she has been so busy with work and still getting used to being the Queen. She felt bad but all these things were a requirement. She leans forward to kiss Violet. Their lip meets with tenderness, tongue brushing sweetly against each other as if they were trying to memorize each other mouths.

Violet captures Chloe lower lip, sucking it into her mouth. Chloe groans softly into the kiss, missing the feeling. Violet puts her arms around Chloe back and positions her under her on the bed Chloe breaks the kiss.

“I really can’t Violet.” Chloe begins, but Violet takes the opportunity to kiss butterfly kisses down Chloe neck. The witch let loose a moan, trying to fight the temptation; she needed to get back to work. She snaps back to reality when she feels Violet hands sneaking up her dress. She groans and says, “I got to go.”

Violet signs and lifts off of Chloe she kisses her on the lips and says, “Can we talk tonight I have something very important to tell you.”

Chloe nods her head and says, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

…………………

Chloe lets out a breath when she finally gets finish with the final paper work. She slams the book and glances at her watch seeing it’s midnight. Chloe walks towards her chambers thinking of an apology when she gets there Violet is already sleep. She hears the rain outside the window. She slowly crawls into bed and kisses Violet on the cheek saying, “I’m so sorry.”

Violet is awakening in the middle of the night she opens her eyes to see Rue staring at her. Violet rubs her eyes again to make sure she is not seeing things.

“I was wondering could I sleep with you guys tonight.” Rue asks.

“Why I don’t think the elders would approve.” Violet whispers trying not to awake Chloe who is spooning her from behind then thunders claps loud and trees starts to knock the window. Violet then gives in and pulls the cover back making room for the young girl to slip in. The little girl climbs in putting Violet in the middle. Rue gets comfortable and sleeps well including Violet which surprises her.

Chloe wakes up the next morning and swings her hand over Violet waist only to touch another body also she quickly pulls her head up and sees a little girl head bury in Violet chest to keep warm from the air and Violet hand is swamp over the little girl back like she’s trying to protect her. Chloe smiles at this she never would have thought of seeing Violet likes this she then begins to move to get a better view.