6. Last in Bloodline

Hope you like please comment. Thankyou for reading. Enjoy

At the Cabin

“Do you know Jake?” Chloe asks sitting on the kitchen counter watching Violet cook some pasta stuff. Violet turns around and walks to the refrigerator and nods her head up and down. “Does that mean a yes?” Chloe asks again clarifying the answer while she sticks her hand in the skillet to taste one of the pasta.

“Yes, if you are referring to Jake Kenton. Why do you ask?” Violet says looking at Chloe steal one of the pasta out of the skillet. Chloe makes a weird face by twisting her lips and squinting her eyes. “I promise it will taste better if you let me finish.” Violet laughs.

Chloe hops of the counter and grabs her glass of water and replies, “I hope so.” Violet continues cooking the pasta and listen to Chloe crazy story about school. Violet never understood why Chloe love school so much the children were immature and the food sucks and the teacher didn’t know anything. Then finally she was snap back to reality when she hears Chloe say, “That’s how the date between me and Jake was plan.” Violet spins around and asks, “Did you just say that you and Jake were going on a date?”

Chloe furrowed her eyes brows and asks, “Did you listen to anything I just said?” Violet just looked and really didn’t care that Chloe was upset with her not listening she just wanted an answer. She was happy and surprise that Jake finally moved on and wasn’t all over her anymore but why in the heck would he asks Chloe out. She is pretty and has the most amazing eyes and her hair is long and dark as midnight. Violet snaps back to reality again when Chloe yells shifting in her seat. “You never listen to me I don’t even know why I bother?”

“I’m sorry I was in deep thought.” Violet answers.

“Whatever.” Chloe says getting from her seat heading into the back room. “I about to take a shower.” She yells.

While Chloe was in the shower Violet finish cooking in silence and starts to miss Chloe voice even though her stories are so aggravating. “What I’m I thinking I do not miss her voice.” She whispers to herself. Violet then turns the radio on and starts singing some classic rock. Chloe steps out the shower and hear AC/DC on the radio and then in amazement by Violet singing. She hassled and put her white shorts on and pink tank top and tip toed in the kitchen she then saw Violet rocking to the song “Shook me all night long.” She couldn’t help but smile at the sight of Violet eyes close and her singing to the top of her lungs. So Chloe slowly went behind Violet and whisper in her ear, “Who shook you all night long?” Violet nearly jumps out of her skin. She didn’t know did it come from Chloe touch, her breath on her ear, or just her voice. “God what’s wrong with me.” Violet asks herself.

“So are you finally done singing and cooking?” Chloe laughs. “It smells good and your performance was very entertaining.”

Violet bowed and says, “Well what can I say.”

They both sit and eat and then as usual watch some SpongeBob. Violet rolls over in the bed irritated and asks, “So how did you end up on a date with Jake Kenton. I swear I will listen to every word if you just turn this off.”

Chloe smiles and turn the TV off then she goes on explaining how Ryan ask Abby out and Abby was really nervous so she ask her to go with her but with Jake and it could be a double date and Abby wouldn’t be so nervous.

“Are you serious and you said yes?” Violet asks.

“Yes why wouldn’t I she is my friend and Jake is cute so how could it go wrong.” Chloe asks then eyed Violet and ask with concern, “Are you okay with me going with Jake.”

Violet didn’t want to answer but she had too, “Yes I’m okay, it’s just he wanted to date me but I didn’t like him at all he is so clingy but he would be great for you.”