25. Original

Hope you enjoy

:)

Chapter 25

Violet and Chloe walks into the mansion with Rue at their side. Rose runs up and almost tackles Violet and Chloe. “I’m so glad you have return.” Rose says.

“Mother I’ve missed you too but can you let me and Chloe breathe.” Violet says.

Rose pulls back and looks at the little girl standing next to Chloe she looks down and asks, “Who are you little one.”

Rue plays with the hem of her shirt and Violet says, “Rue there’s no need to be nervous.”

Rue waves her hand and steps behind Chloe then Richard walks up hugging both Violet and Chloe. He then looks down at the little girl and says, “You want some candy?”

Rue smiles and then she looks up at her two mothers and asks, “Can I have some candy?”

“Yes, but now too much before dinner.” Chloe says.

“Okay what type of candy you have?” Rue asks in amazement.

“Follow me and I will show you little one.” Richard says grabbing Rue hand.

Violet watches her father and Rue walk into the kitchen.

“Who is that little girl?” Rose asks grabbing her attention.

“Um… that’s Rue our daughter.” Violet says rubbing the back of her head.

“Daughter!! She looks like she is six.” Rose says shock.

“She’s seven in a half and we took her in. Her parents died years ago.” Chloe explains.

“That’s so sweet. So I thought you guys would be gone longer what brings you back to Divide so soon?” Rose asks walking towards the kitchen.

“We have an announcement we would like to say over dinner.” Violet says holding Chloe hand.

Rose smiles, “Are you pregnant I’m going to have another grandchild.”

“No mom I’m not pregnant.” Violet argues. Rose eyes Chloe and Chloe says, “I’m not pregnant either.”

Rose frowns and asks, “Well what is it.”

“We will say it over dinner.” Violet replies.

“Say what over dinner?” A familiar voice asks.

Violet and Chloe turns around to see Olivia hands stuff in her red jeans. Violet smiles and says, “When you got back.”

Olivia shrugs her shoulders and answers, “It didn’t take long to persuade the wolves to come along.”

Olivia and Chloe look at each other and Chloe speaks up saying, “Hello Olivia.”

Olivia runs her hands through her hair and says, “Hey Chloe.” It was silence in the kitchen for moments until a red head walk in saying, “Thought I would never see you two dangerous and annoying kids again.”

Violet rolls her eyes and says, “Missed you two Catherine.”

Catherine laughs and stands next to Olivia very closely. Chloe and Violet notice this but doesn’t comment on it. “So how’s everything been here in Divide?” Violet asks.

“The same.” “Nothing.” Olivia and Catherine say at the same time.

Violet looks trying to read them then she starts to smell things she shouldn’t. She smirks crosses her arms over her chest and says, “Chloe let’s go unpack and get ready for dinner.” Chloe smiles and says, “I will see you guys in a little while.”