15. New Chloe

Enjoy :)
Comment

Chapter 15

2weeks later

Violet was standing in her window looking out into the sun. Chloe had been missing for two weeks now and she hasn’t slept since. She stills blame herself, she shouldn’t have left Chloe at the cabin alone. Violet looks out the window again and see’s the pack retuning. She had order them to go to the next town and see if they could find Chloe there.

Violet rushes out to the back and the wolves phasing human. Violet gives them time to dress. Olivia is the first to walk up to her. “Hey Violet how are you doing.”

“Cut the crap Olivia what you got?” Violet asks.

Olivia jumps at Violet tone and says, “Come let’s talk in your room.”

Violet follow Olivia and when they reaches her room Olivia closes the door and asks, “Violet how much sleep have you been getting.”

Violet rolls her eyes and demands, “Stop asking me questions and answer mines.”

Olivia was worried she never seen Violet so broken. She had bags under her eyes and she was getting paler like she hasn’t fed in months. Olivia shakes her head and replies, “I’m just worried okay.”

Violet growls and screams, “I will be better when I find the bastard that took Chloe.”

“We went to the next town. But we didn’t find anything Violet.” Olivia explains.

Violet picks up the nearest object near her which was a lamp and throws it towards the wall. She pushes Olivia out her way and runs outdoors phasing into a wolf. She runs into the woods until she is too tired to walk. Hours later she phases back human from exhaustion she lies on the cold ground and falls asleep.

Olivia notices the time and Violet still haven’t return. She sits in the main room with the rest of the pack.

“She’s breaking we need to be training for the war not looking for her mate. I didn’t come all the way down here to become some search party.” One of the wolves says.

Olivia growls and yells “Shut it, she’s still the alpha I don’t think gossiping would make her happy.”

The wolf growls and heads to his room. Olivia goes to Violet room after she see’s everything is in order. She sits on Violet couch and waits for her to return.

Violet wakes up naked on the cold ground in the woods. She shivers and when she tries to move her body is sore. Violet is disgusted in herself.

 ‘How could I let myself get like this?’ she falls back to the ground

‘Get yourself together Violet.’ She says to herself.

She then tries again and this time she stand strong and tall ignoring the pain in her legs and arms. She starts to walk first and notices she needs to feed quickly before she dies from starvation. She begins to walk slowly and when she hears a deer she starts to run and phases. She growls loudly when she completely phase. Her bones are still sore and she is weak from not feeding. She doesn’t feel like an alpha. She runs towards her meal and attacks.

Olivia wakes up when she feels the sun light on her face. ‘Damn I fell asleep on the couch.’ She thinks to herself. She sits up and walks downstairs towards the kitchen to see the pack already awaken. She grabs some orange juice and eats breakfast. She notices from all the laughter and playing that Violet hasn’t return yet. ‘God can they ever be serious.’

Olivia leaves the kitchen and walks to her room to grab some clothes for a shower. She sees Tori still asleep, she rolls her eyes and heads to the bathroom.