7. I Will Never Leave

At The Cabin

Violet and Catherine were playing cards. Violet was happy that her and Catherine became friends. She was very honest and funny and Violet always cared about her when she and Dylan were dating.

“You will never beat me.” Catherine laughs

“Whatever I will defiantly win.” Violet says

Catherine drops her hand and Violet frowns and says, “I hate this game, why are we playing it.”

Catherine laughs, “Because you chose it.” She then leans towards Violet and says, “You are a sore loser.”

Violet pushes Catherine and says, “Not I sore loser anything physical I would kill you in.”

Catherine smirks and playfully pushes Violet and says, “Really huh.”

Catherine and Violet playfully fight until Catherine was pinning Violet down. She looks around the room and says, “We made a mess.”

Violet giggles and says, “We have to clean this before Chloe returns.”

“I love your laugh.” Catherine says looking in Violet eyes. “I love your beautiful eyes and your long curly hair.” Catherine continues while intertwines her fingers in Violet hair. She then lean down and kiss Violet on the lips. It was just a peck. But When she notice Violet didn’t flinch or pull away she kissed her again but longer and with more passion.

Shock at first Violet started to relax, she missed Catherine lips and when she felt Catherine tongue on her lip she slowly open her mouth giving Catherine entrance. Catherine moan in her mouth and her hands went up Catherine back. She then starts thinking of Chloe and she didn’t understand why this felt wrong. She and Chloe weren’t together but she still felt guilt. She then pushes Catherine away who was clearly annoyed.

“What?” Catherine asks.

“We should clean.” Violet requests. She wasn’t ready for Catherine questions.

“Fine.” Catherine replies and gets off of Violet.

Violet then gets up and hears a moped riding she notice it was Chloe. Good timing she thinks to herself.

Chloe enters and sees Catherine and Chloe on the couch. She then thinks to herself you got to be kidding me.

“Hey Chloe.” Violet says.

“Hey, can I talk to you later when you and Catherine get done.” Chloe says glances down at the cards. She then heads to her room and closes the door.

“How long is she going to be living here?” Catherine asks.

“As long as she needs.” Violet answers.

Catherine grabs her keys and says, “Well I will see you tomorrow in school.” She then leans in to kiss Violet on the lips.

Violet flinches, Chloe was right next door. Catherine smirks she practically read her mind.

“She with Jake, there’s nothing wrong with this.” Catherine says and leaves out the door.

Violet closes the door and heads to the back room to see Chloe watching SpongeBob as usual. “Do you ever watch anything else?” Chloe turns around with tears in her eyes she didn’t even notice and smiles. Violet runs over to Chloe and says rubbing the tears from her face her own eyes turning violet. “Who did it?”

Chloe tries to wipe the rest of her tears away and answers, “No one.”

“Then tell me what happen?” Violet asks calmly.