3. Have to Get Out

Chapter 3

2 weeks Later.
At the Cabin

Violet parks her car and walks in the cabin it was raining and this was her usual schedule. She and Chloe became friends quick. When she walks in the Cabin she quickly notice the change. It didn’t appear as an abandon cabin anymore. The walls were painted yellow in the front room with two couches and a bookshelf. Then she walks in the bedroom and see Chloe lying in the new bed with new green sheets and the room was painted navy blue with paintings on the wall and a T.V. sitting on a stand with cable. “What the hell.” Violet snaps. “How…Where…”

Chloe turns around and smiles, “I’m a witch what you expect. Want to watch SpongeBob with me. This is my favorite episode it’s when SpongeBob and Patrick become parents.” Chloe giggles turning the bed. 

“No I don’t want to watch SpongeBob I hate it. What I want is for you to explain how you got this stuff.” Violet snaps.

Chloe got up annoyed and headed to the kitchen while Violet follows waiting for an answer. “Hello.” Violet says.

Chloe turns around and yells, “You have been having me lock up in this cabin for 2 weeks now. What you expect me to do just sit here and eat all day. So I found some paint under the cabin and well I kind of went to town for the TV and found the couches I’m guessing a mile from here.”

‘What!” Violet snaps. “You left the cabin and you went into town. You got to be kidding me.”

“I’m not stupid I kept a hood over my head and I don’t have to explain myself to you. You got me lock up in here like some kind of prisoner.” Chloe yells.

“Prisoner! Really that’s what you think.” Violet yells pacing back and forth. “I’m risking everything for you I’m protecting you.”

“Well I’m bored okay I can’t do this any longer. I’m going to find the witch my grandmother writes about in her diary and I’m going to learn some witchcraft and you or your brother want stop me. I don’t need you anymore.” Chloe screams. By now Violet was furious so she grabs her stuff and keys and headed to the car. Chloe runs behind her now noticing the harsh comments she just said. “Wait I’m sorry.” Chloe apologizes while twisting Violet around to look at her. “I’m just stress and I thought of a plan just here me out. Please.” Violet looks at her big gray eyes that she has never could resist. “Fine.” Violet says. Walking back into the house avoiding eye contact.

Violet lean her back against the wall while Chloe sat on the couch. “Okay well I was reading my grandmother diary and it’s this spell…”

Chloe was cut off by Violet, “No we are not doing any spell on my brother.”

Chloe looks up and smile. “I knew you were going to say that. So I thought of another idea.  I can go to school and your brother will notice and I can threaten him and scare him saying how a spell brought me back to life.”

Violet looks in disbelief. “Really that’s your plan. No I do not agree.”

Chloe gets up annoyed and says, “We tried your way now it’s my turn, my decision and its final. I’m about to take a shower and watch the SpongeBob marathon if you want you can join.”

Violet gets up angrily about to argue but she already knew the battle was lost. “Fine and no thank you. I should be heading home I still don’t agree.” she then storms out the cabin. Really, that’s her plan God help us what the hell is she thinking.  Violet thinks while getting in the car.

“Who the hell she thinks she is…” Chloe thinks. “My Mother…” She turns the TV off from SpongeBob and rolls over to go to bed.

Chloe walks in the cold night until she reaches a tree. A tree with no leaves is all she sees. She sits under the tree and waits but she doesn’t know what she is waiting for. Then she sees an elderly woman with blonde hair walking her way in a long white dress. She immediately sits up. The lady touches her chest and her hands starts to glow. “I’m waiting for you.” Then the elderly lady slowly disappears into the wind. “No...No, wait! Who are you?” Chloe screams running after the woman.