27. Marked Completely

I'm so sleepy hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 27

Violet wakes up with a major headache she tries to sit up but someone pushes her back down gently and says, “You should get some rest you collapse on the floor last night.” Violet looks confuse but then she remembers what happen after marking Chloe. She then lifts up again but the maid pushes her down again saying, “Chloe is fine she is in the next room resting.”

Violet smiles and replies, “Thank you but I’m feeling better I just want to go see her.”

The maid thinks then she signs, “Fine but any problems let me know.”

“Sure.” Violet answers walking into the next room to see Chloe lying asleep on a hospital bed. Violet grabs Chloe wrist and see orange four lines going across Chloe wrist from left to right. She then looks at her wrist and notices the green four lines going from left to right on her wrist.

“What the hell?” Violet wonders.

The maid walks in and says, “Ma’am your father is on the phone. He told me to call him once you we’re awoken.” Violet gets up and walks to the phone. “Hello father.” she says.

“Violet are you okay how is Chloe what happen?” Richard asks with concern.

“I’m fine Chloe is she is still asleep and well I mark Chloe last night everything was going well. We could talk to each other through our minds but everything got weird when we got these weird markings on our wrist.” Violet explains.

Richard takes all of this in and asks, “What color and how do the marking looks?”

“Mind is four green lines going across from left to right and Chloe…” She was interrupted by her father, “Chloe’s orange with four lines also.”

“Yes, how did you know did this happen to you and mom also.” Violet asks.

“No, I thought it was just a myth but the reason you have this symbol is because you have bonded two powerful sources. I guess since you’re an alpha and Chloe has 1st generation blood in her.” Richard explains.

“Do you think I have magic and Chloe can transform into a wolf.” Violet asks now curious about the situation.

“No, I don’t think it is that powerful. I mean I never thought Chloe could have magic and possess the wolf abilities.” Richard answers.

“But when you mark Mother she became a wolf. I thought when you finish the marking your mate become a wolf.” Violet asks now confuse.

“Yes, but she was a human Chloe is a witch I don’t think it’s possible to hold both.” Richard explains.

“Well I guess that makes since so do you think we just have become more powerful.” Violet asks.

“Yes, go for a run and tell me how you feel.” Richard orders.

“Fine I will call you later.” Violet says. “Wait someone wants to hear your voice.” Richard announces.

Violet puts the phone back to her hear. “Are you okay mom.” She smiles at hearing Rue voice.

“Yes, Rue me and your mommy are fine.” Violet answers.

“I was worried when I heard granddad screaming your name across the phone in panic.” Rue says.

“I know honey I’m sorry I just trip and fell hitting my head pretty hard.” Violet explains.

“Oh you should be more careful.” Rue says but she knew something was up but she knew her mom didn’t want to explain so she went along with the lie. She would find out soon her granddad talks very loud during the night and she had to be strong for her mom and mommy.