Prologue

Amanda Dela Paz
Dasmariñas, Cavite
0915 5867 xxx
amandadelapaz@gmail.com

March 23, 2022

Mr.Frederico C. Santiago
Chief Operating Officer
Sining Institute of Music and Arts
Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines

Dear Mr. Santiago:

I am writing to inform you that I will be leaving Sining in one month. Although I have so enjoyed working with you and working for the company, personal reasons necessitate that I vacate my position and focus on improving my situation at home.

My final day will be April 23, 2022. Despite having to leave, I deeply appreciate the opportunities you've provided me with during my time as your Executive Secretary. I am very grateful for all of your assistance along the way.

I will do whatever necessary to ensure a smooth transition after I move on. I have several team members in mind who I believe would be strong candidates for a promotion to my position, or I would be happy to assist with the process of finding an external replacement. Please do not hesitate to be in touch about what I can do to help.

Once again, thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of Sining. I do hope that we can stay in touch as business colleagues, and I look forward to working with you again in the future should the opportunity present itself. Many thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Amanda Dela Paz