11 (✓)

VERONICA

I started to panic inside but tried to show calmness outside. Toby didn't hesitate in speeding off to my house.

The whole car was silence and I know it's a bad time to think right now but I can't help but smile of what had happened today. I only hang around like that with John but I guess with Toby it was different because I was acting like myself. I mean I acted like that with John but with Toby it felt natural. He laughed when I made a stupid joke and I laughed when he made a stupider one. The spaghetti tossing was also fun but I kind of got mad when he threw some at my hair. I don't like when people mess with my hair.

I knew that the waiter kept glancing at Toby with death glares and Toby looked absolutely amused by it. It was rude that the waiter was being nice to me but not to him. I hate people that do that I mean really what's the point of it? Nothing.

Toby turned onto my street and I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that my parents cars weren't here yet. Toby turned to look at me with a smile. I don't think I've ever seen him smile a lot, he should. He looks better like that.

"I do?" he asked,

"do what?"

"I look better when I smile?" He smirked.

Oh, did I say that outloud?

"yes"

I'm going crazy.

"I think so too" He chuckled. I shot him a glare then punched him in the arm playfully. He parked by the sidewalk in front of the neighbors house and waited for me to get out. To be honest I really didn't want to leave but I know I have to. I turn to look at him for a while before saying.

"You want to come in?"

He looked shock for a while but then nodded and turned his engine of. I got out and went to open my door. I need to clean this house before they come and beat me for something they did.

I let out a yelp when the front door closed and Toby was standing next to me. He chuckled and proceeded to the kitchen. What the heck is he doing? He came back with a beer and a bag of ruffles. My ruffles to be exact, and walked upstairs. He turned to look at me before saying "What? Aren't we gonna watch a movie or something?"

I stood their with a wide mouth before going to upstairs and passing by him and motioned for him to follow me. I unlocked my bedroom door and went inside. I turned around to tell him to come in but he wasn't there anymore, when I turn back around I see him by my DV set looking through my movies. What is he a vampire? How the hell does he move so fast?

He took out a movie and showed it to me, but I barely even saw the cover, and put it inside the DV. He went straight to my bed took his shoes off and got comfy. He looked at me and then gave me a satisfying smirk. Does he think he can do this just because his father is powerful? He hasn't acted like that since the project, well that because I didn't even talk to him before the project at all.

After finally finding my voice I choked out "What the hell are you doing?"

"watching a movie" He simply answered and looked back at the T.V

"Well-" Before I even got to finish he shushed me by putting his pointer finger on his mouth.

I looked at the T.V and smiled wide seeing that he picked one of my favorite movies. Grease.

"I'm guessing you like that movie huh?" Toby asked. I immediately nodded up and down and heard him let out a small laugh. Without thinking I ran to my bed took my shoes off and rested on the headboard. I looked at him then back to MY ruffles. I reached my hand to grab it but he was too quick for me.

"are you some kind of vampire or something?" I ask out loud.

"What?" he asked getting one of MY ruffles and chewin it in front of my face.

"Long story, and you're eating MY ruffles. Those are My ruffles right there" I said pointing to the bag. "And they belong to me" I said pointing to me. He pretended to think for a second but them smirked and shook his head no.

"I would give you some but...I don't like sharing" He smirked.

What about girls?

Am I...jealous? No I can't be I don't even have feelings for him. Do I? No, no I don't.

" I don't share either so give me back my ruffles" I said stretching and my hand out for him to put it their.

"Nope" he responded.

"1"

"So you're counting now?"

"2"

"really?"

"and..."

And what?"

"3!" I yelled out and jumped on top of him. I was straddling his waist and his hands were on the top of his head. I kept trying to reach them but It was no use. His arms were too long. I let out a yell and tried one more time. When I look down, well I shouldn't have, but our eyes locked and somehow I returned to reality meaning that from far away someone would have thought that he were making out. I jumped of him and sat right back at my spot with a smile on my face.

Toby looked at me and asked. "Why are you smiling so much?"

I let out a laugh and took my hands behind my back and showed him the ruffles bag waving it at his face. Toby eyes widen and he looked around everywhere before glaring at me. "How the hell did you get that?"

I shrug in response and began eating my ruffles. The truth was that when we had that little 'moment' I took it right out of his hands. I kind of feel bad so I ripped the bag and let the ruffles rest in between us. I got out of my bed, went to my closet, moved my clothes a side, and opened my small mini fridge I had. I took out two Dr.Peppers and put everything back to normal before getting up on the bed again. Toby was about to open the beer when I took it away from him and handed him the soda. I put the bear on the floor and took a sip of my own soda. He kept looking at me but I ignored him and focused on 'Summer Nights' that Sandy and Danny were singing. I let out a small shriek at the end where Danny has his high pitch voice.

That's how our movie night went and I started laughing when Toby sang along to 'Grease Lightning' I have to admit and say that he has a pretty good voice. We were both so caught up to the movie that I barely even realized that the front door downstairs opened. I jumped right out of the bed and went to Toby's side. I grabbed him by the hand and went to my balcony.

"You have to get out.Now' I said in a rush. He nodded and was about to say something but I just pushed him out more to the side.

"ok, ok, i'm going" He climbed right out and jumped to the ground. I went back inside, got his shoe, and through it at him. "Ow!" He said and cursed a few words.

"Sorry" I said and closed my window. I heard them come stumbling upstairs and then I hear a door shut. I let out a sigh and went straight to bed. I didn't bother to change after all tomorrow is Saturday. I slept easily that night dreaming about a Dr.Pepper, and Ruffles loving boy.