Chapter 48.

Chapter 48. 

TOBY'S P.O.V 

 This can't be happening. Especially not now with everything going on. 

I look over to Veronica and see that she's staring at Reyna with confusion. Behind her was the guy that I had punched, being dragged to the bathroom. Good, maybe that thought him a lesson that he shouldn't stare at someone who belongs to me and only me. 

I look back at Reyna and she's still staring at me. How did I not notice her earlier?

VERONICAS POV 

I look at the girl that said Toby's name and instantly I feel insecure. She's gorgeous to say the least. Long brown hair with green eyes, killer legs that any girl would want. 

How does she know Toby? How does Toby know her? Is she one of his many one-night stands? I immediately started to blush at that. 

"Wow, it's been so long. W-what are you doing here?" The girl, Reyna I guess, asked breathless. 

"Yeah, it's been long." Toby scratched the back of his neck. I was just standing by the side being my awkward self and trying not too think to much into this. Toby noticed that and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm on a date, with my girlfriend Veronica." 

Reyna finally looked at me as if I just appeared out of thin air. Her eyes stared at Tobys arms around my waist. She shook her head and continued to ignore me. 

"We should catch up." She nodded with a wide grin. "Let me just tell my frien-"

"Reyna, I'm on a date with my girlfriend Veronica." Toby cut her off. 

Her grin faltered a little but it was replaced with a much wider grin. "Well, she could stay with my friends for a while, while we go-" 

Toby shook his head at her and his grip on my waist tighten. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here, with her." 

Her whole face when into a complete frown. "Oh," she finally looked at me and studied my face. "We should talk again, sometime." 

Okay, I had enough. 

"Listen, Reyna, it's clear that he doesn't want to talk to you. So, why don't you just go back to your friends." I tried to sound polite but my voice came out annoyed. So I gave her a smile. 

I heard Toby chuckle quietly behind me. I tried to hide my smile too. 

"Do you know who I am?" She asks. "Has Toby ever told you about me?" 

I shook my head. "No, he hasn't, but I'm not the one to be in other people's business all the time. And if he hasn't talked about you then it must mean that you aren't that important." I shrug. 

Okay, so I might be getting a little bit jealous here. 

She took steps towards me. "Do you want to know who I am?"

"Don't." Toby said coldly behind me. "Don't start this, Reyna." 

"Why, Toby? You don't want her to know that I'm-" 

Toby pushed me behind him and stared at Reyna with cold eyes. "Stop!" 

I stepped away from Toby and crossed my arm looking at both of them. They were staring hardly at each other when out of no where she kisses him! 

What the hell!?  

I pushed her away from him by the shoulder and threw a punch at her jaw making her stumble and fall to the ground. I get on top of her and keep punching her. 

"Veronica!" Toby tried to lift me up by I kept throwing fist. "Stop!" He successfully pulled me away after about three minutes. 

He looks at me shocked before going to Reyna. He helped her up and sat her in a chair near by. Got to admit that hurts.

What did I just do...? I look at my hands and see that my knuckles are bloody. I look around to see people staring at me. 

I run away from Toby and Reyna and as I'm running I take out the bowling shoes with my hand skipping. 

I ignore Toby's calls and just keep running. Why did I do that? This isn't like me!

My vision gets blurry from the angry tears that want to escape. I hate myself! I'm crying because I punched someone! How pathetic is that?

"Veronica!" I look behind me and see Toby. 

I turn around just as I bumped into someone- making both of us fall to the ground. 

"I'm so sorry." I say to the stranger while getting up. 

"It's fine." I recognize that voice. I look over and see someone who I haven't talked to in a really long time. 

Toby had finally reached us and tried to pull me to him but I got away from him to hug the stranger. 

"Drew!" I yell. 

He stumbles back a little. "Wow, hey there Veronica." He pats my back before hugging back. 

I pull away first. "I haven't seen you in a really long time. When did you come back?" 

"Just last weak." He shrugs and plays with his hair before giving me a lazy smile. 

"Who's this." Toby asks besides me. It was like everything that just happened at bowling alley was forgotten. 

"Drew this is Toby -my boyfriend." I blush. "Toby this is Drew -my sisters old bestfriend." I smile wide. 

*****************

Yup, it's short. I'm not happy with it :(

But that happened and This book was going to have 50 chapters but I noticed that I still had a lot of things to answer so i'm extending that to maybe 55 chapters idk...

Anyways hope you liked the chapter and I imagined Reyna as Megan Fox on the side soo yeah. 

Byeeee! Love you all!!!!!!