Chapter 57. (part one)

THE NERD AND THE BADBOY

Chapter 57.

Veronica's P.O.V

*********
2 Days later

*********

"Why aren't you picking up your phone? And ignoring me in class for the pass two days?!" Was the first thing I said when Toby opened his front door. "Don't tell me your mad about the college thing?"

He only gave me a look and kept walking to the direction of the kitchen. I followed behind him and sat in one of the chairs near by.

"You didn't even let me explain!" I groan. "You need to learn how to sit down and listen."

His back to me so I couldn't tell what his expression was. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

I sighed. "Because... I knew that if I told you earlier you would try to find a way to be their with me. Remember what you told me the last time we were alone?"

"No matter what happens in the future I will find a way to stick together. I will make you my wife one day. I will go where ever you go because it would kill me not see your beautiful face everyday."

"And is that such a bad thing? Is it a freaking crime?!" He screams and slams the knife down on the counter.

"Toby! Stop, I love that you want to do that but I would feel guilty if you would just give up what you want to do in the future for me." I move the knife away from him, scared that he might hurt himself. "It is not fair for you."

He start to laugh, rubbing his palm of his hands up and down his face. Messing his hair up as his face turns red from the laugher.

"Toby!" He was truly scaring me.

I spy around the kitchen with my eyes, trying to catch any evidence of medically drugs or actual drugs.

His laughter died down. "Oh, Veronica." He spoke slowly, a hint of broken in between. "What is their to loose? I have nothing left. I am no way in hell taking over my dads company."

"I wasn't saying-"

"- wait. You don't want me to go with you, do you?"

I kept quiet. Of course I want him to come with me but if I say that I'm being completely selfish.

He sits down on a chair next to the dinning table. "I'm a real screw up."

I walked closer to him and stand right in front. His eyes directly looking on my boobs. "Eyes are up here" I said.

"But I like your boobs." He whispers, leaning closer and closer to them.

I back up. "Toby, we're having a serious conversation here. Be serious!

He gets up, again, walking back and fourth in front of me. "If I start being serious right now...the possibility of us breaking up is a big shot and I don't want that to happen."

I sigh. I put my hand on his shoulder and lean into it. "Then let's cross that bridge when we get there." My voice came out muffled. "I don't want us to be over. That's the last thing I would want."

Toby got up gave me a hug, a bone crushing hug "Maybe some things aren't meant to last."

--------
*hides behind The Great Wall of China*

Yup, I suck at everything. This is only part one btw cx

And ummmmm I always say that I'll update soon but idk this time honestly I was

..
^
That close deleting the book btw.

But I won't. I need to learn somehow and what better way then to learn from my mistakes right??

And live just sucks right now.