Chapter 20.

THE NERD AND THE BADBOY

Chapter 20.

The Fray- Over My Head

Avicii- Wake Me Up 

3 Days Grace- Riot

Veronicas POV

I was back at the school where Toby was talking with Dash, Roman and Nate, while Fawn was nowhere to be seen. I let a sigh leave my mouth because I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to know how she knew 'stuff.' 

Yeah, I've seen her around school and in some of my classes but I have never talked to her. She was usually around the Cheerleaders and the volleyball girls. She's always in the popular area. She is Toby's cousin after all, but I wouldn't say that thats the only readon why shes their. Shes the girlfriend of our star football player, Jayden. 

I see them -Toby, Dash, Roman, Jayden and Nate- hang out sometimes but not always. 

I was ready to turn around when I heard his name call out to me. 

"Jade!" Toby yelled, and running footsteps followed.

I turned around, making him come to a sudden stop. "Yes?" 

"Me and the guys are hanging out and since our next packet is about hanging out..." He trailed out looking emberresed. He turned around and flipped the guys out who had smirks on their faces except for Nathan. I think he doesn't like me. Well, I never actually talked to him before so I cant say anything. 

I looked at my phone to check the time and sure enough it was 4:28. I looked up at Toby. "Can we just pass by my house. You know. To check it their there?" 

"Sure. C'mon" I followed suit. The guys were their. Nathan just had an emotionless face, Roman had a goofy smile on his face and Dash was looking me over.

I gagged inside. I mean Dash isn't ugly, in fact hes hot but I just don't see him like that. Its disgusting just thinking about me being one of his one night stand. 

"Hey, where have you been all my life?" He asked. 

I raised an eyebrow at him and scoffed. "Hidding from you" I smiled sweetly. 

Roman just screamed out. "BURN!"

Dash looked emberresed with flaring cheeks. Must be the first time that he has been rejected. He then looked at me before smirking. "Your lost than." He finished his statement by winking at me, wich I returned with an eye roll. 

"Where are you guys going?" I finally asked, since no one was moving. I looked at Toby who was glaring madly at Dash. I shook Toby's arm, making come back to reality. 

"Oh, yeah. We were planning on just going to my house and watching a movie." He said simply. 

I nodded, and followed them to Nathans car. I got in the backseat with me in the middle between Toby and Dash while Roman was in the passenger seat playing with the radio station. 

Guess what he stop in? 

Im So Happy by Pharrell Williams. 

Everyone groaned, even Nate, when Roman started to bolt out the lyrics. 

"It might seem crazy what I’m about to say

Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break

I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space

With the air, like I don’t care baby by the way"