chapter 1: Me Myself and the Bad boy

*Beep* Beep* Beep*. The alarm clock rang. It was 6:30am. I don't know why but I love waking up early. I got up and took a shower then got dressed after cooked eggs and bacon for breakfast it was now 7:30am I got my bag, books, and phone then headed out the door. I walked to school case it was still early. When I arrived at school I saw my friends Ashley and Riley they were my best friends and only friends. You can say I was a nerd. I had straight A.s always got homework in and was never late. the only problem was guys. don't get me wrong I loved guys but they always asked me out. Ashley and Riley were jealous of me but the shouldn't be. when I walked in the building of the school Ashley and Riley waved hi and said , *hey Emily whatsup* I just said nothing. When we were talking Sam , the bad boy walked pass and gave us all a smirk I just flicked it off but of course Ashley and riley were as usually drooling over him. Sam was wearing a black shirt with cut sleeves and jeans you could see his muscles and his hair was black and styled perfectly and had nice blue eyes. don't get me wrong he was gorgeous but not for me he was bad news. he got into fights he was a player and had bad grades.

The bell rang for 1st period and we rushed with all the other people and headed to class. We were all seated for history when Sam walked in. and of course every girl was drooling and head over heels when he walked in all I did was sit there and do nothing. When he walked pass me he smiled. his ex girlfriend (who hated me by the way) Britany Roan gave a scuff* and laughed a little but I didn't care I just moved on.

Mr. Watersoon walked in and started to talk as he was talking I could see that people were passing notes but I payed no attention and took notes for the history test. The bell rang and class was over. After Mr. Watersoon called me over to talk. He asked me if I could tutor Sam I wanted to say no but that would of been rude so me being nice I sad yes. I now had to study with Sam after school, what have I gotten my self into.

School was finally over but my day wasn't . I looked all over for Sam but I couldn't find him so I wen to the library and waited. but when I walked in he was sitting there with his book open and reading. I was surprised I would have thought he would blow it off but he didn't.