Positivity Matters

Are you still currently single? Like me? I'm single! Well how have you coped and loved with being single until someone special walks into your life?

It's important to stay positive. Even we find ourselves feeling hopeless yet we find ourselves holding on regardless. How does that make senses? Well it's because we ask ourselves how badly or how much we truly want it? How much in which we truly deserve will always be equal for everyone, no matter what anyone has been through in their past and what things they have.

Just think of these two things:
1. Work on yourself because you need and deserve to love yourself unconditionally and to take care of yourself. You deserve to care for yourself. Be selfish! It's more than completely okay to take care of yourself in selfish ways!

2. God is saving someone very special for the special and right time. And till that day comes, work on yourself! It will all come together when it comes.

Don't ever think that anything you've done in your past or anything that anyone in your life who has said negative things about you, making you think these things are reasons why you are still single. Also making you think that you are unlovable. That no guy out in the world will ever love who and all that we are, flaws, mistakes and all!