Chapter 17

The day had turned into night and the activity of house seemed calmer. Most of people in the house were either in the bedrooms or sitting down in the living room. Piper's husband Leo had returned from magic school and greeted me with open arms.

All of the adults were going out tonight so they were getting ready upstairs. I sat on the couch with Pearl, Payton and Melinda. They were telling me stories about past encounters with demons.

From what they've told me, demons aren't the most reasonable creatures in the underworld. They told me about the lower level demons that work for upper level demons. The demons that are after me are lower levels working for someone who has it in for me.

************************************************

Piper, Leo, Wyatt and Chris came down the stairs one after the other. Piper looked amazing and Leo gazed at her beauty, proud to call her his wife.

Shortly after Phoebe and Coop and Paige and Henry came through the front door. They were dressed smart for the evening, Paige and Phoebe in beautiful dresses. Coop and Henry were in fine suits.

"Wyatt we'll be back around midnight. Please look after everyone." Piper told her son.

All of the children came to say goodbye to their parents while I sat on the couch. I doubt that anything their parents have said to them they're going to listen to it. They have the most amazing gifts ever like reading someone's feelings or orbing to a different place. It's unlikely that they listen to their parents.

Paige walked over and bent down by the arm of sofa. I turned my head towards her and she smiled. I half smiled back.

"If you need anything, help, someone to talk to just call and I'll be over in no time okay?" She told me putting her hand over mine.

I looked at how different our hands looked and thought about how I've practically tried to kill myself these past few weeks. It turns me to the stomach knowing that I've done this to myself.

All because of my parents dying? I almost killed myself grieving over them. Everyone looses people but I doubt they starve themselves. Piper didn't seem to do this much damage to her body when her sister and Grams died.

I can't believe I've gotten myself into this mess. First my personal health and now my mental health. My dead parents are walking around a house filled with people who can do unhuman things. If that isn't enough for a one way passage to physco ward then I don't know what is.

I heard all the adults shuffling out of the door and going down the drive. As soon as the sound of a car fading away the door slammed shut. All of the kids came running around the corner, jumping, dancing and screaming.

"Right I have to go and get ready for the party." Penny said with a jump.

"Umm hello? Didn't you hear what Piper said?" Pearl asked stopping her sister.

"Yes. And I really don't care." Penny replied then went up the stairs.

Patty followed shortly behind.

"Well I'm off to P3." Pandora said heading up the stairs aswell.

"Pandora! Your meant to stay and help look after everyone with me she Chris!" Wyatt shouted up to her.

She spun on her heels half way up the steps.

"I'm not. And neither is Chris. Did you really think that he'd stay here with you lot?" She chuckled.

Wyatt looked at Chris and he just shrugged his shoulders to say "sorry man".

"This is ridiculous! Why are you leaving?" Wyatt asked Chris.

Chris looked shared his look from me to Wyatt several times.

"I got a...date." He said quietly.

I chuckled to myself quietly secretly hoping that this girl knows how insufferable and nurotic he is. If it even is a girl.

Wyatt threw his hands up in the air out of frustration. He left the room in a storm. I simply sat there, minding my own buisness whilst the commotion was carrying on behind me.

Tonight was going to be a bag full of surprises.....