Chapter 5

I opened my eyes slowly and felt something cold on my face. It tingled because it was so cold. I felt so dizzy and tired and had an even worse headache than before. My vision fixed and saw the faces of the two boys, Piper and another man. They were all staring down at me.

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked.

It sounded like chimes in my ear only ten times more painful. The sounds seemed louder, the lights seemed brighter and there was a constant pounding in my head. I felt like going back to sleep and not waking up but the sound of someone talking to me made me awake with the pain.

I groaned at the light, noises and pain in my head. I tried to move but every time I went to turn a muscle a gush sensation came flooding to my head, making me feel light headed.

"Wyatt heal her. She probably has severe blood loss." A low voice chimed.

Before I could function to protest a bright glow shined in my eyes and a warm radiation fell on my skin. I shut my eyes from the brightness. As the warmth continued the pounding eased and almost went away. All it felt like now was a regular headache. And I was used to getting those.

The lights and sounds didn't hurt my eyes or ears and I began to prop myself up. Piper, Paige, the two boys that found me and the other man were standing in front of me, staring down with curious eyes.

"What the hell happened?" Paige asked looking worried.

All I could remember was having a nose bleed then falling on the floor covered in my blood. Not very much to explain how the hell I passed out.

"Yeah what did because the entire bathroom and guest bedroom are stained with blood." The uptight boy asked.

"Chris that's enough." Piper warned.

Chris. That's what his name was..

"Have you ever had anything like that happen before?" The blonde boy asked.

I shook my head. The doorbell rang.

"Wyatt, will you please get that?" Piper asked.

The blonde boy headed towards the door. So he was called Wyatt.

"Leo, have you ever seen anything like that before without someone having a concussion or illness?" Paige asked turning around.

She looked at the grown man with the same dirty blonde hair as the boy called Wyatt.

"No but I'm not surprised if she has had them frequently. I mean she looks like a ghost and is thinner than water." He said.

He talked with a calm voice that sounded like he had lived. He had a very wise sense to him and almost seemed like a pacifist.

There was a rumble of two voices coming around the corner. Wyatt and a grown man, wearing a leather jacket and jeans walked in. Paige got up and kissed the man on the mouth.

"Hey what are you doing here? Have you dropped the kids off at school?" She asked.

"Yeah I did. I came by because I woke up to find my wife gone. What time did you come here this morning?" He asked.

Paige was married? To a guy in a leather jacket? And she had kids? She looked old enough to be my sister.

"She came here at 6am, just after she had her little blood spill." Chris grunted.

I gave him a stare. Did he think that I meant to have an almost near death experience? The older guy stepped forward and held out his hand for me. I politely but awkwardly put mine in his. The man's hand was two times bigger than mine.

"I'm Henry." He said with a smile.

"Anna." I croaked.

He looked at me strangely, not expecting such an old lady voice to come out of a nineteen year old girl.

"Henry why don't you head on to work. I'll explain later." Paige said tapping this chest.

They kissed goodbye and Henry left. Right, so there's Piper, Paige, Wyatt, Chris, Leo and Henry. Anymore in this family?

As the thought came to mind two more people came through the door. Great, more people. It was the other woman from last night and a tall man with dark hair.

"Uncle Coop! Aunt Phoebe!" Wyatt said excitedly and ran to the two people.

So, there is Piper, Paige, Phoebe, Coop, Henry, Wyatt, Chris and Leo. And Paige's children.

"We just came back from taking Payton to the dentist. At 15 you would think the girl would've grown out of being afraid of the dentist." Phoebe said whilst hugging Wyatt.

So, Paige had children, Phoebe has children and I'm guessing Wyatt and Chris are Piper's children. They must have one busy Christmas.

Once all the meeting and greeting was over all the attention was focused on me.

"Anna, I think it's time for you to know who you really are." Piper said to me and my stomach flopped.

I had a feeling that I wasn't going to be fond of the answer...