Chapter 16

For the rest of the day everyone tried to help me with my powers. I avoided Chris purposely, knowing I didn't need an electric bolt to kill that guy.

Phoebe and Paige's children had arrived here and I introduced myself and my situation. They seemed to be fine with it and didn't raise many questions. It seemed complete normal to them.

Phoebe's youngest daughter Payton who was the same age as Melinda seemed very eager to meet me. She had the same colour hair as Phoebe and she had the power of empathy like her mother too.

Patricia - or Patty as everyone else calls her - was polite enough and said hello. She had the power to create illusions and make people see what she wants them to.

Phoebes eldest daughter, Pandora however, who was 21 was glued to her phone and hardly said one word to me. She had premonitions like phoebe so I suspected that she saw me coming.

Paige's children on the other hand talked politely to me apart from Penny, the eldest twin. She was moody and negative and couldn't say one sentence without being sarcastic. She had the power to control the elements, Earth, Air, Fire and Water. Paige explained that Penny and Patty got along very well because they "like the same things."

Penny's twin sister Pearl was exactly the opposite. She was chipper and positive and dressed in pretty floral skirts. She had absolute hearing which means she can hear from very far distances. A pretty cool power if you ask me.

Then there was Henry Jr. Normal, mortal Henry Jr. He was 19, the same age as me and year younger than his sisters. He had no powers and was completely and utterly normal. Although he seemed actively involved with the whole magical side of the family.

I introduced Piper, Phoebe and Paige to my parents and Wyatt pretty much explained everything that had happened since everyone had left.

************************************************
Paige, Phoebe and Piper called Wyatt, Chris and Pandora over to talk to them separately.

"Listen we're all planning to go out for meal tonight. Just the adults. So we're going to need you guys to keep an eye on everyone tonight until we get back. And keep a close eye on Anna." Paige explained to them and their faces dropped.

"Seriously? You want us to babysit a bunch of 16-21 year olds? You can't be serious?" Pandora asked with flaming eyes.

"Yes. Because anything can happen in our family. I just want you all to be safe. I know you guys can handle demons on your own now but I feel more at ease with you all under one roof." Piper told her niece.

Pandora huffed and rolled her eyes. Piper looked to Wyatt and he nodded.

"I'll make sure everyone is safe Mom." He told her and she gave him a hug.

************************************************

I was listening to Payton, Melinda, Pearl and Henry having a discussion on a school paper. They seemed to care about it a lot and shared ideas with each other.

Penelope and Patricia were sitting on the stairs talking with each other, away from everyone else. They smirked and grinned at each other. That can't be good. How can a family as strong as this one be so...divided.

There were the oldest children, Wyatt, Chris and Pandora; then Penny and Patty who stay away from everyone and then there are the youngest Payton and Melinda, then Pearl and Henry who don't really fit anywhere.

And now there's me. I know I'm not part of this family but I've grown into liking some of them. Piper is kind enough to let me stay here so we can sort out my magic.

I glanced over to where Piper, Paige and Phoebe were talking to their children in the dining room. Pandora didn't seem happy about whatever they have said to her. Wyatt was listening like a good soldier. And Chris was standing there, arms folded, furrowing brow. As usual.

He tilted his head slowly around and looked at me. His gaze held me for about a couple of seconds until he turned his head away. The only down side of living in this house, is having to live with him...

************************************************

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading this far! Means so much to me! Please comment on what you think about the characters and please please don't forget to vote. Thanks a million

JosieAnn13