Chapter 7

After trying to digest the plate of food Piper had put in front of me I still had a load left. I physically felt like I was going to be sick.

"We're going to have to get you back to regular human size instead of the size of a pole." Piper told me taking away the plate.

Phoebe and Paige came into the room.

"Leo just left for magic school." Paige said. Piper nodded.

"Magic school?" I asked then Piper handed me a glass of water.

"It's where the next generation of witches and warlocks and other magical creatures learn how to use and control their magic." Paige explained making a cup of coffee.

"Phoebe aren't you supposed to be in work?" Piper asked her sister.

"No I took the day off today to help you with Anna. Coop is busy today in Europe. He's going somewhere like Verona in Italy." Phoebe told Piper and glanced at me when she said my name.

"Why is he in Italy?" I asked curiously sipping my water.

"He helps people find love. He's a Cupid." She told me.

A Cupid. What have I gotten myself into?

"Do you think we should summon Grams and Mom? To see if they know anything about her?" Phoebe asked sitting at the counter next to me.

"Well they're just bounty hunter demons Phoebe. We know how to handle them." Piper stated.

"No I mean about her lineage and how we should teach her how to use her magic. If she has any. We don't even know what her active power is." Phoebe said glumly.

"Okay, I'll get the candles." Paige said then walked out of the room with her coffee.

*********************************

Piper and Phoebe took me up to the attic. They told me that they do most of their spells here as this is where the Book of Shadows is. I was completely mind blown. Magic was real. Like Harry Potter and fairytales. They are all real. Just yesterday last week I was statue mourning my parents death. Now I am heading up to an attic to summon someone called Grams.

Paige had layed out five candles on the floor in the shape of a circle. She was lighting the last one when we walked in. She smiled at me when she saw I was with them. I half smiled back.

"Okay let's summon Grams." Phoebe said rubbing her hands together excitedly.

Haven't they ever heard of a cell phone?

Hear these words, here my cry, spirit from the other side, come to me I summon thee, cross now the great divide.

Paige said the words and little glowing balls spiralled in the circle. An old lady formed and she was glowing and transparent. She was smiling at Piper, Paige and Phoebe.

She was smiling at Piper, Phoebe and Paige. I felt a little out of place.

"Girls." She said and stepped out of the circle. She became solid and was no longer transparent.

She hugged them all with a smile and then looked at me.

"And who are you dear?" She asked with a worried look on her face.

"Grams this is Anna. She's Paige's charge and a little new to the magic side of things." Phoebe told the old woman.

"Um do you mind if I talk to my granddaughters for a second, uh Anna." The lady asked and I politely stepped aside.

I saw a podium with a huge book on it. I walked over to it and saw a symbol on the front. Was this the Book of Shadows?