Chapter 13

My parents stood there smiling. I didn't know what to do. They were in front of me, smiling. They were dead but they were standing three meters away from me. Tears fell uncontrollably and I couldn't even breathe. I wasn't even letting any oxygen into my lungs. I thought I was gonna pass out.

"M-M-M-Mom, D-D-Dad." I stammered as the tears made my voice hitch.

They nodded and smiled. All I could think about was holding them. I was in so much pain but I have never been so overwhelmed or so happy in my entire life. I got up and ran towards them. They smiled as they stepped out of the circle and catched me in their arms. My Dad chuckled and squeezed me tight.

I was in my parents arms. Where I was supposed to be. The feel of them was amazing and I couldn't control my crying. I was so sad that they were dead but at the same time equally as happy to see them. As they held me with they arms I could feel all the pain slip away. I had them back. They were back.

"I've missed you so much." I managed to say to them.

I was making their clothes wet and my voice was muffled in the fabric.

"We missed you too sweetie." My mother replied and hearing her voice made me cry even more.

"We love you Anna." My dad whispered in my ear and my heart started to skip beats.

After what seemed like forever I finally pulled away from them. The smile on my face was so big that it didn't even fit on my face. Wyatt and Penny were smiling too. It was the first time that they had seen me happy.

I wiped the tears away from my face and stood back to look at my parents.

"Wyatt, Penny these are my parents, Andrew and Amilia." I introduced them.

"Wow you're all named with A's. I thought it was just this family that liked certain letters." Wyatt said with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Penny Halliwell also deceased."

I shifted suddenly becoming uncomfortable. Wyatt flared his eyes to let her know what she had just done. The uncomfort went quickly when I saw my Dad smile at me. I smiled back at him but his smile slightly faded when he looked me up and down.

"Anna are you sick?" He asked with a furrowing brow.

I didn't know what to say to him so I looked at the floor. I didn't want him to know that I've been practically killing myself since they died. I mean I think no parent would want to hear that from their child.

"So why are we here?" My mum asked Wyatt and Penny.

"Well since you...passed, Anna has had her powers back and is the new target for some bounty hunter demons." Wyatt explained and my mother's eyes filled with worry.

She looked at me filled with worry and I didn't want to be caught in her gaze. I looked away not wanting to meet her eyes.

"And we were wondering if you could help her control her powers and get some background on your family history." Wyatt added.

I couldn't believe my own parents didn't tell me I had powers. I mean they obviously knew I was going to have them some day and I'm almost twenty years old.

"Okay, where do you want us to begin?" My mother asked as we all started to leave the attic.

I hope this will give me some answers, otherwise I'm screwed...