Karako time (part two)

Chap 16: Karaoke time (Part two)
(unedited)
Nagisa's POV

After awhile of walking, we managed to finally make it to the karaoke place. And it was fancy. I couldn't believe my eyes once I saw the room we were going to be singing in.

There were about three long couches, a coffee table filled with drinks, food, and a remote and book for the karaoke, there were also an assortment of plants, pictures, and scented candles. I couldn't believe that a karaoke bar had all that for just one room.

We were all standing at the doorway, and I felt that someone should just hurry inside already, so I took the liberty of walking inside first. Once I was inside I gave a little twirl as I giggled, "this place is huge!" I exclaimed throwing my hands into the air.

Karma chuckled, "no, you're just small" he smirked walking over to me. I pouted at him, "I'm not that short!" I yelled at him. "I'm afraid I have to agree with Karma, you're pretty short" a voice agreed. As we turned to whom the voice belonged to, Karma and I were shocked as we saw Asano. This guy actually agreed with Karma.

Karma laughed, "hah! Even Asano agrees with me" he said holding his stomach. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the table where the book of songs were and decided to look through them. By now the rest of the group was here and us "girls" were picking out the songs.

Kayano smirked as an idea hatched in her head and she whispered a plan to me. I smirked and nodded at her as I whispered the plan over to Okuda, who just giggled while nodding her head. "What're you girls talking about?" Karma said making sure to emphasise sayin girl  just for my sake.

I smiled innocently at him, "well we came up with a fun idea is all" I said while making my voice a little sweeter. His face flushed slightly as I walked over to him, "would you like to hear it?" I ask the boys. I made sure to use as much charm as I could while I talked, and it seemed to be working as all the boys, now red-faced nodded in agreement. I smiled as I looked back at the girls who were hiding their snickers.

"Well then, what's your idea?" Asano asked while coughing off his reaction. "Well we thought about doing duets" I proposed, "we thought that you guys could do some group singing while we chose the songs we feel are best fit" I explained.

I could tell that the guys didn't really like the idea. Singing with other guys in front of girls, especially in this kind of competition just wasn't manly enough for them. So to give them the little nudge, I signaled to the other girls what to do because we expected as much from them.

"Y-you guys don't like it?" I stuttered, letting my lip tremble. Their eyes widened at what was happening but we didn't stop. Kayano started to get teary eyed, saying that she felt stupid for not being able to come up with something better for them, and Okuda was comforting Kayano saying things to make her feel better.

I myself played the role of the really supportive friend who feels the same pain as their friends. I made my eyes go glossy as I looked at them and Karma panicked, "woah! Um no that's not what we said! We never even said that we didn't like it!" he turned back to the others boys and glared, "we love the idea, right?" he said and all the guys nodded out of fear.

I smiled as I jumped up onto Karma and hugged him, "thank you, thank you, thank you, you're the best!" I cheered before walking over to the girls. A smirk plastered onto my face.

"Oh and I don't want you guys going back on this, that would be very rude" I declared sticking a finger into the air. "Of course, we solemnly swear" Asano said getting a hum from the others. By now I was in of the girls and they were already struggling to keep their giggles in, "thank you Asano! That means a lot, and if you could get into groups that would also help out a ton" I said smiling over my shoulder. He blushed and nodded at us as he picked out a few of his friends and broke out into groups of three. Karma on one team, and Asano on the other.