Temptress in Red

{AN: Rebecca in the Media}

Cain's P.O.V ~
It's been a month since the incident between Master Charles and I. I was slightly scared of him so I tried my hardest not to anger him or get in his way. I kept to myself or Master James. Tonight, Master James and Master Charles had been invited to a sort of company party, and I had to go with them. So as of right now, Ash was getting me in fitted into a white blouse and nice dress pants.

I bit my lip as I looked at myself in the mirror

I bit my lip as I looked at myself in the mirror. I normally didn't wear these types of clothes. But since tonight was a special night, I would dress like this for my masters' happiness. I smiled softly after Ash finished. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair. As well as put deodorant and body spray on. I bit my lip and washed my face gently before looking at myself in the mirror.

Master James then came up behind bone and gently put his hands on my shoulders. I relaxed gently and smiled at him through the mirror. "You look beautiful, Cain." He said to me softly. I blushed lightly and smiled softly. It was a tiny smile, but it was a true smile. Master James smiled and kissed the back of my head gently. "You ready to go, dove?" He asked me. I nodded and turned to him. "If you are, Master James," I said to him. He nodded and gently took my hand, leading me through the house and to the limo where Master Charles and Ash were waiting for us. I was still a bit weary of Master Charles so I put my head down. Getting in the car before Master James.
-
-
-
Once we got to the party, I stayed close to Master James. Not really used to the amount of people gathered in one area. The music was a fancy classical sort and the men were dressed in fine iron pressed suits and white ivory gloves. While then the women were dressed in expensive dresses as well as shoes and heels that could possible be used as weapons. The smell of perfumes and colognes nauseated me. But I said nothing.

I held close to Master James and Master Charles. For the first 45 mins of the party, men and women would come up to my masters and would give them compliments and ask about their companies and their work. Not even bothering to give me so much as a glance. After about another five minutes, Master James told me to go get him and Master Charles something to drink. Well, he asked, but, I got the picture. "Yes, Master." I said politely before I went over to the punch table and get Master James and Master Charles their drinks.

I was interrupted when a women came up to the table and stood next to me. She didn't say anything for a moment, but there was something about her that told me that I couldn't trust her. I bit my lip and took a breath to calm myself as I poured Master James's drink, working on Master Charles' next. "Are You a submissive?" I was asked suddenly. I turned to the woman and nodded. "Y-yes ma'am."

"Where is your master?" She asked me. I turned and nodded my head towards my masters. I noticed the smirk that she made out of the corner of my eye. "Um... what about you?" I asked her. "I am a submissive, yes. So I am in the look out for a Master." I nodded. "I hope you find one." I said to her politely. She nodded and walked away after a bit

Charles' POV ~
I nodded at James as he went to go check on Cain. I bit my lip as a women in a red dress came over to me and smiled politely at her. "You enjoying the party?" She asked me, rather more seductively then I liked, but I brushed it off. "Yes, I am," I answered her politely,"And you?" "I am now~..." I bit my lip uncomfortably. She ran her hand down my arm gently before looking into my eyes. She smirked softly before grabbing my wrist and dragging me off somewhere. After we got to where ever she was dragging me, she pinned me against the wall. Practically thrusting her breasts onto my chest.

"Why have that waste, when you could have someone that could give you everything you could ever wanted~." Was she talking about Cain? She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I didn't know what to do, I was very uncomfortable with this.

Cain's P.O.V ~
I took the extra drink that I had poured for Master Charles and went to go give it to him. I saw him be dragged off by that woman who I was talking to earlier, so I followed the view of red. When I finally got to where Master James and the woman had been, the sight before me made me freeze and drop the cup I was holding. He. Was. Kissing. Her. Not knowing what else to do, I ran in the opposite direction, ignoring the calls that came from that man's mouth.

I had ran till I was back in the large ballroom gathering area of the party. I felt my chest tighten as it became hard to breath. I gasped as I ran into a woman. "I-I'm-" I was cut off by lack of oxygen and when the woman said my name,"Cain?" It was Dominatrix Rachel. And from looking through my glossed eyes, I could see Submissive Clara beside her. Tears began falling down from my face, seeing as it had grown too hard for me to keep them in. "I-I'm s-so-sorry, Do-Dom-Domi-!"

She gently put her hands on me and tried to calm me down. "Shh.. it's okay, Cain. Just Rachel, sweetheart." I started coughing and gasping for air. What was happening with me? "Oh dear! Clara, get him some water! He's having a panic attack!" I heard Rachel say. She took me gently by the arm and pulled me outside. She tried to get me to sit down, but I kept coughing and trying to get air into my lungs. It got to a point that I started hyperventilating. Clara soon came back and gave Rachel the water. She gently gave it to me to drink. Once she got me to drink it and I finally got my breathing under control, I broke down and started bawling and sobbing my eyes out. I buried my face into my hands. Not noticing Clara sitting next to me. She wrapped her arms around me and I moved my face to her neck and shoulder.

James' P.O.V ~
I was waiting for Cain to come back. It had been over a half hour and I was growing a bit worried. I was about to go look for him when my phone rang. I picked it up and answered it. "James Underwood," I said to whoever was on the over side of the line. "James?" I heard Rachel's voice answer. "Rachel? Oh thank God it's you! Have you seen Cain? I sent him to go give Charles a drink and he hasn't come back." "Don't worry, James. I have Cain. But you might want to come outside and get him. He had a panic attack and he's crying his eyes out." "I'm on my way." I hang up the phone and went outside to go get Cain. "Cain!" I called to him. "Cain!"

I ran over to Rachel when she waved me over. I ran over to where Cain and Clara were sitting down, and knelt in from of Cain. I gently took his hands and took Cain into my arms. "Oh darling..." I whispered to him gently, slowly beginning to rub his back. "Why all these tears, love?" "M-M...." he continued to cry. I gently stood up with him in my arms and held him close to me. "Let's get Charles and go home, yea?" He looked at me but nodded silently.

I looked when I heard Charles run out. He looked over at us. "Cain!" He called and ran over to us. Cain whimpered and began shaking in my arms. I held him close and rubbed his back gently. I glared at Charles. "Get away from him!" I said to him. "I don't know what the hell you did! But you have official crossed a line, Charles Underwood!" "James," he said,"Let me explain!" "Save it!" I said back to him. "I don't want to hear anything you have to say. We're going home!" I gently took Cain and lead him to the car after thanking and saying goodbye to Clara and Rachel. Charles followed behind us silently. I took a deep breath, holding Cain close to me as we sat in the limo.

'The evening had started out so well...
What the fuck happened that made it turn out like this? What did Charles do to our Cain? What did he do to get Cain so scared and so upset like this?' Those were the thoughts that ran through my head as Ash drove all of us home. The whole car left in utter silence.