The shopping spree

Cain's P.O.V ~
I bit my lip, something I have been doing quite a lot. But it was the only way I could keep myself silent. I kept close to Master James and Master Charles as they lead me to this giant plaza of stores, called a mall. I looked at the building and bit my lip harder. Seeing as I was only dressed in my clothes that I had came to them in. Ash had been kind to wash them for me.

I was silent as we walked into the mall. Master Charles had a small piece of paper that had my measurements on them. Seeing as Ash took my measurements before we left. I watched as my masters lead me to a store called, Rue 21. That's where they bought me shirts, pants, and shoes. They then took me to a store called Cato where they bought me more shoes and some sweaters. They then finally brought me to a store called Victoria's Secret. There they bought me perfumes, and.. dare I say it.. panties. They also bought me soft pajamas, leg socks, and sweaters.

After all the shopping, we stopped for lunch. I bit my lip at the sight of all the choices. I didn't know what I wanted to eat. To be honest, I didn't know if I was hungry, even though I barely ate breakfast. I gulped as I looked at the menu. I could barely read it. I wasn't taught how to read. I looked at my masters. They were also looking at the menu. "What would you like to eat, Cain?" Master Charles suddenly asked me. I looked at him before looking at my hands. "W-Whatever you chose, Sir.." I knew we were in public so I went with calling him 'Sir'. Seeing as how I was also taught at the Auction house. Master Charles nodded and ordered for me.

I felt guilty. My masters were doing all these nice things for me, and I had no way to repay them. I simply followed Master James as we went and sat down. He and Master Charles have been carrying all the bags around. I felt like it was the least I could do. Seeing as it was my job as the submissive to do such things like that. I bit my lip and gently tapped Master James' hand to try and get his attention. "Yes, Cain?" He asked me when he looked towards me. "I can carry the bags for you and Master Charles, Master James," I answered him quietly since we were still in public. "Are you sure, Cain?" He asked,"This is your day. Charles and I don't want you to feel forced to do anything today." I nodded in understanding. "I'm sure, Master James," I said. He nodded. "I'll help you with the bags after lunch, okay?" I nodded,"Yes, Master James." After a few mins, Master Charles came over to us.

He handed out our food orders. "I got you a sandwich and some fruit, Cain." He said to me. I looked at him and nodded,"Thank you, Master Charles. May I eat now, Sirs?" I was still cautious about doing things without permission. My Masters nodded at me and I slowly began eating. I decided to eat the fruit first. I was slowly biting my way into the fruits, not sure when I'd ever get to eat them again; when Master Charles slid over a bottle of water for me.

I gently took the water and tried to open it. When I couldn't, I slowly pushed it to Master James. "Could you please open it, master James?" I asked softly. He nodded and opened the water bottle before putting the cap back on and handing it back to me. I took it and took a few sips. Taking a moment to feel the cool water doing down my throat. Afterwards, I continued to eat the fruit. Once I finished the fruit, I noticed that my masters had already finished their food. I looked down.

"What's wrong, Cain?" Asked Master James. "I-I'm sorry for being a slow eater.." I said softly. Master Charles smiled softly at me. "Take your time, Cain. There is no rush." I nodded and slowly began eating the sandwich. After a bit, I was only able to eat half. I wrapped up the sandwich and pushed it in front of me. "I'm done." I said softly. I stood up and took the bags. Putting them on my arms and in my hands. I also took my sandwich because I knew how rude it was to throw out uneaten food.

Master James gave me a soft look. I looked down. We got up and began walking back to the car. Ash pulled up in front of the mall and helped me put the bags in the trunk of the car. I then slowly got in and sat silently next to Master James. The car ride was silent for a bit. "What was your favorite store, Cain?" Master Charles asked me. I looked up at him and replied truthfully,"Cato and... Victoria's Secret.." I blushed softly. Master Charles and Master James smiled at me.

When we got home, I took all the bags to my room. Master James and Master Charles helped me put the clothes away. I put the perfumes in the bathroom. I put my beanies in one of the small drawers. After we were done, Ash came up and told us that a pair of women were at the door. Master Charles and Master James went downstairs. I bit my lip.

I was confused. Why was there women here? What were their intentions? Was I.. being replaced? Have I really done that much wrong towards my masters? I heard talking downstairs. I followed Ash downstairs. I looked at the Women. One stood tall and proud. But it was a humbled type of proud. She had fair skin, pretty blonde hair, piercing blue eyes. She was skinny. Like the healthy skinny you saw in the model women you see on the television. She was older, more mature. But you could tell, by the look in her eyes that she was a dominant.

The next woman, looked down in humbleness. She didn't say a word. She had soft looking black hair that went to the middle of her back. Her eyes were a calming chocolate brown. Her skin a light tan, but still pale and fair. She had shoes on her feet. I looked at my feet, they were bare. I kept my head down. Only to look at Master Charles when he said my name.

"Cain, say hello to Rachel and Clara." He said. I nodded. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Dominatrix Rachel. It is a pleasure to meet you, submissive Clara." I bowed my head. They smiled at me. "Thank you for your welcome, Submissive Cain." Mistress Rachel said to me. Clara nodded in agreement. I looked up at them and smiled softly. "Let's take this to the parlor, shall we?" Master James said. We all nodded and followed him.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. Maybe I could get to know Dominatrix Rachel and Submissive Clara. Maybe.. maybe Clara and I could be friends. Just maybe..