The Auction House

Cain's P.O.V ~
Once again I was laying on an overly old mattress. With a very thin blanket over my barely clothed and bathed body. I bit my lip to surpass my tears. This was the 44th time I had been sent back to the small room that I had been forced to stay in. This was the last time the owners of the building would let me live to be sold. If I came back or wasn't sold at the auction today, I'd go to the 'Slaughter House'.

What's the 'Slaughter House'? From the stories I've heard, it's a brick building the size of the auction house where they cut meats and poultry. However, they started sending old or useless submissives there to be "disposed" of... They kill them there... And I don't want to die. I didn't want to be useless. I wanted to be useful. I was useful. I was EXTREMELY obedient. Didn't speak unless spoken to. Didn't do anything without permission. The owners and other submissives knew this. It was why they were confused on why I had come back so many times. But I knew why. All my previous masters thought I was pathetic. Thought I was worthless. They all saw a flaw in me. They all sent me back because I wasn't good enough. I deserved to die. But I didn't want to.

3rd Person P.O.V ~
A man of 6"2' stature entered the room that the submissives were in. He had a clipboard in his hand. The list of submissives being sold clipped on the board. He cleared his throat and that made all the subs in the room stand to their feet. "Alright, listen up." He said, his voice rough and hoarse from having done this more than once. He began reading off the list.
"Alec. Anthony. Bryce. Britan. Cain. Camron. Carson. Dustin. Dylan. Daniel. Ethan. Emil. Fern. Fernando. Gregory. George. Hilton. Henry. Isaac. Iliac. Jason. Jaxson. Kyle. Kelvic. Lance. Leon. Marcus. Nate. Oliver. And Pierceton." All the boys lined up in the order that their names were called. Then the man spoke again. "Alright subs, we've got a large group of men and women who are looking to buy one of you, twinks. Only you 30 will be sold off today. Those chosen get to leave and possibly...never come back. You will listen for your name and then follow me out onto the stage to be presented. First auction will be in 20 minutes." He then left the boys alone.

Cain looked down as the boys started murmuring to each other. Talking about what masters they were going to get, their insecurities on if their masters would be kind or not. If they would be merciful or not. Cain only had one insecurity on his mind. 'Will they accept me? Or will they mark me to my death sentence?' He thought bitterly to himself. He bit his lip, refusing to let any of his tears fall. Crying showed weakness, at least from what he was told. He refused to cry and look like a mess in front of his future(and hopeful) master.

He looked up, as well as the other boys stopped their chatter as the man came back into the room. Had it been 20 mins already? "Alright. Alec, come with me. Rest of you, wait for further instructions." The boys nodded silently. Cain bit his lip harder. He was 3 boys away from going out onto the stage. He was number 5. All the boys were presented as numbers. Keeping their names a secret till being presented to their masters.

Soon, much to Cain's dismay, it was his turn to be presented. The other boys gave him a sad look. Cain was silent as he was lead out onto the stage. He frowned and braced for the inevitable as he heard the low mutters and whispers of the crowd. Cain had been just about lost all hope. That was until he heard someone within the crowd yell out.

"$250,000!"

He had been sold...

Cain had a new master now...
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: First OC BDSM story. Plz don't judge bc I'm slightly new to this)