Unexpected Obedience

AN: Picture of Cain in the media. Enjoy the next chapter.
~
~
~
Cain's POV ~
I bit my lip as I silently followed Master James and Master Charles into the house. I still had the coat on me but I didn't say anything against it. Afraid that I'd make them mad. My chest and stomach ached. The people at the auction house fed us, but the portions were rather small and didn't meet our nutritional needs. Still. I never said anything against their actions.

Once we got inside, a tall man dressed in a pressed and cleaned suit came up to us, mainly to masters. "Welcome home, sirs." He said, taking Master Charles' coat and putting it on the coat hanger. I was worried that he'd take the coat I had on but he didn't even come near me. "What's on the menu for dinner tonight, Ash?" Master James asked, walking with the man through the house as Master Charles and I followed. The man must've been a servant of some sort... But it was impolite for me to assume things.

"Teriyaki chicken with rice noodles and spring rolls, sir. Along with white rice and California rolls." The choice of food both sounded strange and delicious to me. But I kept my mouth shut. Master James nodded, dismissing Ash as we began going up a wide flight of stairs. They looked polished and clean. I looked at my feet which were dirty. I didn't want to get the stairs dirty. I stared at them as my masters began ascending up to the upper parts of the house. That was when Master Charles froze and looked at me. "Are you not coming?" I tensed.

"A-Apologies, Master!" I then, somewhat quickly, began going up the stairs till I was behind him. Master James looked and gave me a small frown. I kept my head down, following them silently as we continued up the stairs. We then stopped in front of a set of doors before Master James opened them and we went inside. It was a large room with a very comfortable looking bed and a few doors on the walls. One being, supposedly, leading to the bathroom. And the other two, the closet.

I stood in the middle where we had stopped silently as my masters moved about the room, beginning to undo their ties or whatever was still on them so that they would be more comfortable. I realized, I was still wearing Master James's coat. A submissive was never allowed to wear their dominants' clothes for long. And are to remove them of their bodies even if not told to do so. So that is what I did. I silently removed the coat from my filthy and unworthy body and folded it neatly before I silently placed it on the bed. I then returned to the middle of the room where I kept my head bowed and my mouth shut as both my masters looked at me. Confused and both surprised.

I bit my lip, hoping they wouldn't get angry at me. "Cain?" Master James asked. I immediately looked up and replied,"Yes, master?" "You didn't have to remove the coat, I allowed you to wear it for a reason." "F-Forgive me for speaking against you, master. However, a submissive is not allowed to wear their master's clothing for long. They are to remove them from their bodies, even if not told to do so..." "We weren't told this," Master Charles said. "Apologies, master, but it is a rule needed to be only known by the submissive." They nodded, seeming to drop the conversation. At least from what I observed.

Charles' POV ~
To say James and I were surprised, is a, true factor. Yet, we were also confused. To be honest, it wasn't the first time we owned a "sex slave". But to have one who already knew the rules, even when we haven't told him them, yet? It was extremely new to us.

"Cain," I said to him softly, having him look up at me,"Come sit on the bed." "Yes, master," He answered, moving to the bed where he sat down by James' folded up coat. He looked down at his feet. His hands neatly folded in his lap. James and I shared a look.

James went over to the dresser and pulled out a simple t-shirt and a pair of pants. He put them beside Cain as I took James' coat and went to hang it up. "Cain, please put on these clothes, okay? If the pants don't fit your welcome to just wear the shirt. I believe it's long enough anyways." Cain looked at James as if he had been offended.

"Something wrong?" I asked. Cain shook his head,"Forgive me for speaking against you, masters. But submissives should never have to be asked to do something." James and I nodded at his words. "Well, just put on the shirt of you want." James said. Cain nodded,"Yes, Master." Cain then stood and slipped on the shirt. It stopped just past his knees and the top of the shirt was almost too big for his shoulders.

He looked down and bit his lip. "The shirt should work for now," I said,"I'll have Ash take your measurements and then go to the store and by you clothes." "Yes, Master..." He replied. I checked the clock and heard the beeping of a timer from downstairs. "Dinner's ready."
~
~
~
James' POV ~
We all sat down at the table. Me at the head, Charles beside me. Cain sat a bit ways away from us. He looked down at his lap as Ash came out with our food. "Anything to drink sirs?" He asked my brother and I.

"Lemonade for me, Ash," Charles answered. I asked for a water. "Cain." He looked at us. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked him. "A-A water, please..." He seemed nervous. Ash nodded and went to get our beverages. Charles and I began eating. I looked up when Ash brought back out our beverages.

Cain wasn't eating. Did he know how to use silverware? Was he okay? Was everything too much? I bit my lip and nudged Charles who hummed in response as he wiped his face with his napkin. I pointed to Cain with my fork. Charles looked and frowned.

"Cain?" I asked, making him jump slightly. "Y-Yes master?" He looked at us. "You haven't touched your food. Why is that?" "Am...am I allowed to eat now, master?" Charles and I nodded. "Thank you, master." He slowly took the fork and began stabbing into his rice noodles. He ate slowly and silently. His posture was on point and he didn't on e put his elbows on the table. Charles and I shared a look. We knew he was obedient, but this was a bit much. We both made a mental note to talk to him about it later.
~
~
~
(A/N: Here's Chapter 3. I plan to have two short chapters and then a long chapter. So hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll update soon as I can)