Master(s)

AN: David Tennant(2008) as James Underwood & Andrew Garfield(2014) as Charles Underwood. Enjoy!
~
~
~
James' POV ~
I bit my lip as Charles and I arrived to the Auction house. To be honest, I was only here because Charles dragged me and I didn't want to be bored at home on my day off from work. And I couldn't bare to let him be with a young slave by himself. I followed Charles inside after we got our number card. We had a budget of $350,000 if we found a boy here that caught our interest. The crowd was conversing amongst themselves as Charles and I found a spot about halfway to the stage.

Soon, the bidding began with the first boy. I honestly wasn't all that interested and watched with a straight face as boys were sold to random individuals. That was till the fifth boy appeared on the stage. I elbowed Charles and he glared at me slightly before he saw the boy. The Auctioneer began describing him.

"Number 5," They said,"Fairly young, good frame and complexion. Yet in need of several training tips." The boy looked down as the crowd began to speak in whispers and murmurs. Rude and inappropriate remarks about the poor lad being tossed around. 'Useless' or 'Waste of money' or 'Cheap fuck'. That made my blood boil. And I could tell it upset my brother as well.

We gave each other one look and nodded. We were going to have that boy. I held up our card as Charles called out,"$250,000!" The crowd went silent as if in some sort of disapproval. The auctioneer looked at us before nodding. "Number 5, sold to the two gentlemen in the center." We stepped out of the crowd to make it easier for the man to lead the boy to us.

Cain's POV ~
I kept my head down as one of the workers lead me off the stage & over to the men who had bought me. Submissives were never allowed to look into the Dominants' eyes unless told to or spoken to. "Here he is." The worker said before collecting the money from my masters and walking away. I was lead out of the building and then was clothed in a coat that was too long for me. Seeing that it reached to my knees. A door to a vehicle opened and I was gently nudged inside. I got in and sat on the floor, on my knees. I bit my lip after hearing the door close.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" I looked up at both my masters as they sat in the seats on each side of me. I bit my lip as I felt tears come to my eyes. Had I already disobeyed my master? I was only following the rules of which I had forcefully learned. Submissives were to always be on the floor, whether that be sit, stand, or to lay down unless told otherwise. But then again... All my masters saw flaws in me. Surely these two were no different... Surely... They were going to return me as quickly as they had bought me.

I suppose I let my tears show because I felt one go down my cheek as my masters looked at me. "Because that's where I deserve to be, master." I finally replied to them, bowing my head down. I felt two arms gently raise me off my knees and sit me down on a seat. "You'll get hurt if you sit there," one of my masters said to me. I looked at him as he continued. "You're not going to sit on the floor in this car, are we understood?" "Yes, Masters." Came my reply. Submissives were never allowed to give nonverbal replies. My masters nodded at me.

"I'm James, and this is my brother Charles. You may call us whatever you feel comfortable with. However, insults will not be tolerated." "Yes Master." I answered. Master James nodded and smiled softly at me. "What's your name?" I looked over at who I assumed was Master Charles.

"Cain, Master. They call me Cain."
~
~
~
(A/N: Sorry for the late update. School's been hell and I finally get out on Thursday. So, don't really expect anything so soon, because I still need to get my Summer in order. But do expect more updates. On this story and others. So have a good day everyone, вуєzιєѕ~!)