Cain's Room

Cain's Pov ~
Over the next week, I slept on the couch. Not that I minded, I actually was glad that I slept away from Master James and Master Charles. That way I couldn't mess up anything and fuck up this new life I had now.

I bit my lip as I sat down on the couch. Not touching anything. I looked down at my hands as Ash put the pillow and blankets beside me. All I needed was a single blanket. But Ash said that Master James insisted that I use more then one because it was going to be cold tonight. I didn't want to fight with him so I simply nodded. He laid out a bottom sheet, and then the pillow and then a top comforter and blanket.

"Cain!" I heard my name be called. I stood as Master James came down the stairs and around the corner. I looked down in submission. "You can look at me, Cain, I won't punish you." He said. I nodded and looked up at him. He smiled. "I have a surprise for you." I gulped lightly, answering,"What is it?" He mad a gesture for me to follow him and I followed without hesitation or question. He went upstairs and went down the hallway. Past Master James' and Master Charles' room.

After another 2 mins, he stopped at a pair of double doors. I bit my lip, not daring to speak. He opened the doors and my eyes widened in awe and surprise. I walked in and looked around. "This will be your room from now on," Master James said. I turned to him. "T-Thank you for your generosity, Master James... I really wasn't expecting all this.." I looked down nervously. To be honest, I was expecting something small. Like, almost closet sized small. However, I will be grateful and take what I'm given.

"The bathroom and closet are over here," Master James said, showing me where they were. It was a decent-sized closet, slightly walk-in-able. The bathroom was a good standard size too. It had a bath, shower, toilet, and a medium sized sink. Everything was already in place. All the hygienic products that I had barely used except for maybe soap and a wash cloth. "I also brought you up here to see if you wanted to get ready for bed," Master James said, leaning against the open door frame. I bit my lip, not knowing what to do. I looked at him before looking down, slightly ashamed.

"I.. I don't know how.." I said just barely above a whisper. Master James came over to me. "Do you want me to wash you? Teach you how?" He asked me. I didn't want him to feel like he was forcing himself to clean me. I didn't deserve to feel his hands on my filthy and worthless body anyways. However, he was offering to also teach me how to wash so I could do it on my own. I looked at him and nodded slowly. "Please, Master..." I said to him.

He nodded and smiled softly at me. He rolled up his sleeves and started getting several bottles of different soaps. Along with a scrubbing tool and a small bowl. I made quick work and removed my clothes so he didn't have to tell me to undress. I gently folded my clothes and put them on the stool by the sink. I then stood beside the tub as Master James turned on the water.

He smiled softly at me and helped me into the tub. The water was warm. I slowly sat down, watching it splash over my legs and a bit of my arms. I smiled softly at the feeling. "Okay," Master James said, taking the small bowl and filling it with water, "close your eyes." I did as told. I kept my eyes closed as he began washing my hair. When he finished, he put this thing called 'conditioner' in my hair and left it in. He then took the wash cloth and soap and started scrubbing the dirt and muck that was caked onto my skin.

I didn't say a word. Just watched him as I memorized what to do. I looked at the bottles, finding out which one was 'shampoo' and which one was the conditioner. I blinked a few times before Master James told me to close my eyes again. I closed my eyes as he rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and the soap off my body. I then opened my eyes as he helped me out of the tub and wrapped me up in a large, warm, & fuzzy blanket thing he called a towel.

He then lead me back into my room and smiled when we saw Ash laying down a long shirt for me. I slowly removed the towel and quickly put on the shirt. Biting my lip as I watched it go down to my thighs. Master James then dried my hair with the towel and lead me back into the bathroom as he showed me a couple hairbrushes. He used the thin bristled one to comb out my hair before using the thick bristled one for the knots in my hair. He then lead me out and back into the room.

He smiled at me. "We'll take you shopping tomorrow for clothes, okay?" I nodded,"Yes, Master." He nodded and helped me into bed. "Well, good night, Cain. Do you like your new room?" I nodded,"Yes, Master James. Is there anyway I could repay you for your kindness?" I asked. He shook his head. "It's okay, Cain. Charles and I will see you in the morning, okay?" "Yes Master James," I answered as he walked out with Ash,"Good night."

When the door closed, and I knew they were gone, I took two sheets and went to the floor. I folded one sheet to act as a pillow and covered myself with the other. I then fell asleep like that. Fully knowing that no matter what my masters said; I would never be worthy or deserving enough to sleep in a bed like them.