A Day of Kisses

Cain's P.O.V ~
I bit my lip as Ash helped me make breakfast for Master James and Master Charles. I was making breakfast for them, seeing as I wanted to start acting like an actual submissive to them. They've done so much for me already. This was the least I could do for them. Ash was helping me by cutting up the fruits for the fruit salads. I had a tray down and I had plates and drinks on the tray already. Coffee for both of them. Black for Master James, and hazelnut for Master Charles. I got their favorite coffees from Ash.

I smiled softly to myself as I cooked the pancakes, bacon and eggs. I had learned to cook from one of my old mistresses. She was one of the nice ones. Well. Her husband, whom was my master at the time, was the one who was cruel. So, she was like a mother figure of some sort to me. Kathryn was her name. I haven't seen her for about a year and 10 months now. Shaking my head softly, I focused on the pancakes and other food. Once everything was done, I served up the plates onto the tray and carried it upstairs to my Masters' bedroom.

I gently sat the tray in between my Masters and bit my lip as I sat down on the ground on my knees by Master James' bedside table. I waited a few mins before they woke up.

James' P.O.V ~
I woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and freshly made breakfast. I could tell Charles could smell what I was smelling, seeing as he woke up as well. We looked and smiled when we saw breakfast in bed. I looked and smiled when I saw Cain kneeling at my bedside silently. I smiled and gently ran a hand through his hair. He looked up at me and I smiled. "Come sit up here, Cain." I said to him. Cain nodded and stood up, sitting on the bed. Charles looked at the food and smiled at Cain. "Did you make all this, Cain?" He asked.

Cain nodded,"A-Ash helped me a bit, but yes." I smiled and took the black coffee and put it on my bedside table. Charles smiled and took his plate of food. He began eating the food. He moaned in delight of the taste of the food. "Oh my god, James!" He said,"You've GOT to eat the food. There's cheese IN the eggs!" I rolled my eyes and chuckled at him. Cain sat silently and rubbed his arm. "Cain, you can eat some of this too, you did make it after all." I said to him gently. He shook his head gently. "I-I'm fine, master James." He said to me.

I shook my head and kissed his forehead gently. "No, Cain," I said,"I insist, it's the least we can do since you worked so hard to make us a delightful breakfast." He looked at me and slowly nodded his head. "Okay, Master James." He said, smiling softly. I smiled and kissed his head again. I started feeding him a bit from both Charles' and my plate. After breakfast, Cain went and took our plates to the kitchen, where he started to clean them. Charles and I came up behind him and started kissing at his neck. He shuddered and moaned softly. It was music to our ears.

"M-Masters, pl-please..." he stuttered,"I-I'm trying to clean.." "Let Ash do those pesky dishes for you, Cain," Charles said to him softly as we started rubbing the boy's shoulders and arms gently. "F-Forgive me for speaking against you, Master Charles," Cain said,"But I would feel more happier if you let me do the dishes." Charles and I nodded, letting him continue. "We would like to speak with you afterwards, okay?" I asked. Cain looked at us and there was a terrified look in his eyes. However, he nodded and slowly fiddled with his hands. "Y-Yes, Master James." He said before silently going back to do the dishes.

Charles' P.O.V ~
After a few mins, Cain gently knocked on our bedroom door politely. James told him he could enter. He entered silently, his eyes seeming to fill to the brim with tears. He bit his lip and stood in the middle of the room, his head bowed and hands behind his back, as if he was waiting to be yelled at. I gave James a look. "Do you know why we called you in here, Cain?" James asked the shaking boy.

He bit his lip harder as if to hold back sobs. He looked up at James and seemed to answer as if he was crying. "A-Are you going to send m-me back, M-Master J-James?" He asked. James and I looked at him both confused and slightly shocked. James shook his head. "No, Cain.." he said softly,"We're not sending you back to that awful auction house." Cain nodded and seemed to relax, however there was still a sight of fear in him. "Do you want to tell him, James?" I asked my brother. He nodded and stepped forward.

"Cain, you do understand your position, yes?" Cain nodded obediently,"Yes, Master James." James smiled softly and nodded. "Well, Charles and I would like to start getting more into the lifestyle. We have given you a bit time to situate and relax in the house, and now, we would like to go deeper into this relationship." Cain nodded in understanding towards James' word. What he did next, slightly surprised us.

"Take me fully, Masters.." He said,"I am your slave and I will take your commands with humbleness and your ways of discipline, with obedience. Take me and control my life. I have no rights. My fulfillment comes from your happiness, Masters." He then sat on his knees before us and finished his small speech. "Take, me, Cain, your slave and your property. Allow me to do nothing but serve you both. My life is in your hands. My needs, desires and wants come after yours. I come after you. May you use me for your own happiness." James knelt down next to Cain, I followed. We smiled and cupped the boy's face gently.

"Nothing makes us any happier," James said to him,"then knowing that your willing to go great lengths just for us." I nodded in agreement. "Thank you, Cain. We accept you as our submissive." We said. James gently took Cain's face and looked into the boy's eyes before kissing Cain's forehead. I smiled at my brother and Cain. I followed James' actions and kissed Cain's forehead as well. We then hugged Cain close to us and held him close to us. We smiled when Cain hugged us back after a bit. And at that moment, James and I knew:

That Cain was made just for us.