Voice of an Angel

(A/N: I promised lilingppg007 that I would post the picture of Clara in the next chapter)

~ 2 weeks Later ~
Cain's P.O.V ~

I was walking around the house. Master James and Master Charles were both at work. I walked past the hallways and the living room. I walked past the kitchens and towards the backside of the house. I exited the two window covered french doors and went into the garden. I walked through the garden and towards the gazebo. Ash had told me about the gazebo about a week ago and I've been going out to it every day since. I bit my lip as I went into the gazebo and walked around.

I slowly began spinning around. Loving the feeling of the wind on my face and loving the sound of calming silence within the whole garden. I unconsciously found myself starting to sing.

"I've heard there was a secret chord, that David played, and it pleased the Lord. But you don't really care for music, do you~? It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, and the major lift! The baffled king, composing hallelujah. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah~." I took a breath before continuing on with the next verse. "Your faith was strong, but you needed proof. You saw her bathing on the roof. Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you~. She tied you to a kitchen chair. She broke your throne. She cut your hair. And from your lips, she drew the hallelujah~! Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah~."

I stood in silence for a few moments, making sure I was alone. I then took a few more breaths before beginning again. "Baby I've been here before. I've seen this room, I've walked this floor. I used to live alone before I knew you. I've seen your flag, on the marble arch. Love is not a victory march. It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah~! Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah~." There was a reason why I loved this song. The last verse gave me hope. Hope that no matter what happens. I'm heading to a place where I will finally get the love I've been dreaming for.

"I did my best, it wasn't much. I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch. I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you~. And even though, it all went wrong. I'll stand before, the Lord of song! With nothing on my tongue but hallelujah!~. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelu~, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah~..." I smiled softly to myself as I panted slowly. I froze when I heard clapping. I turned and saw Master James clapping and Master Charles looking at me with a smile on his face.

I blushed deeply and looked down. Master James came over to me and smiled. "That was beautiful, Cain," He said, Master Charles giving his nod of agreement. "We didn't know you had such a lovely singing voice," Master Charles said. "I-I rarely sing now a-days, Masters." I said to them truthfully. "Well," said Master James,"We'll be sure to break that mold. Come, Ash said dinner's ready."

I smiled and followed.
~
(AN: Like I've said, there's two small chapters and then a long one, doesn't matter what order they're in. Anyway. Hope you all enjoyed this chapters BYZIES ~ Ps: the version of the song 'Hallelujah' was sung by Peter Hollends and Jackie Evaco(don't really know how to spell her last name, sorry))