Questions

James' POV ~
I bit my lip as Charles and I watched Cain after dinner. He sat quietly as he finished his dinner and Ash cleared the table. "Any desserts for you, sirs?" He asked. "No thank you, Ash." Charles and I said. He turned to Cain who looked up at him confused. "Any dessert for you, sir?" Ash asked again. Cain looked at us. "It's your decision," Charles said.

Cain looked back at Ash and shook his head. "N-No thank you, sir..." He said. Ash nodded. "It's quite alright." He then took the dishes to the kitchen for cleaning. Cain looked down at the table. His posture, unchanging. Charles and I looked at each other. Charles then got up. "I'll be back later. I'm going to the store." "Bring me back some more notebooks if you will, Charles." I requested, he nodded and looked at Cain.

"Would you like anything from the store, Cain?" Cain looked Charles and shook his head. "No thank you, Master." Charles nodded and left. I hummed and got up from the table. "Well, I have some business I still need to do in my office." "Yes, Master." Cain answered. "You're allowed to get up from the table, Cain." "Thank you, Master." He then stood from the table. He then looked at me. "You are free to look around the house if you wish," I said. He looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "F-Forgive me for speaking against you, Master. But submissives are not allowed to freely move around their master's or Dominant's house..."

I looked at him. I was quite interested about these rules that Cain kept talking about. "Cain, follow me to my office, please." I said to him. "Yes, master," he replied before following me as I lead him to my office which was up on the second floor of the house, next to the library. When we entered, I gestured to the chairs by my desk. "Sit." I said, watching intently as he obeyed without question or hesitation. I closed the door and went over to him, Sitting in the seat behind my desk. I pulled out a small notepad and a pen. Cain looked at me, slight fear shown in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked at me and bit his lip. "Are you going to have me write sentences, Master?" He asked with the deepest respect and grammar perfection. I shook my head. "I would just like for you to tell me about yourself, first and foremost, Cain. You're not in any kind of trouble." He nodded and fixed his posture in his seat. I clicked my pen before looking at him.

"Just simple information, okay?" Cain nodded,"Yes, Master." "How old are you? And you don't have to use "master" at the end of your reply." Cain nodded once more. "I'm 18, sir." "What about your parents?" He looked down before looking back at me. "I... I haven't seen my parents since I was 4..." He answered, his voice going quieter as he trailed off on his sentence. I nodded. "Education?" He bit his lip. Sitting there for a second before answering. "None, sir. With the exception of learning how to write, speak with perfect grammar and learning how to be the perfect slave..." "So your given status, is a slave?" I asked. "Yes, sir. And sex slave."

I sat back in my chair and looked at him, biting my lip. "What are your thoughts on the house?" "It's a beautiful house, sir..." Damn, this boy was a boy of little words. "Now. My real interest is those rules you told my brother and I about. Are they mandatory?" He nodded his head,"Yes sir. They're crucial for the submissive to know.." I nodded.

"I won't force u to tell me what they are. I was just curious about them." I said. He nodded. "Now, my next question though, is how are u able to be so obedient? It's not a bad thing, my brother and I just weren't expecting it." He looked down before looking back up. "Experiences, sir." He answered,"2 harsh and painful years of training and experience." I nodded and rubbed my eye for a second. Leaning back in my chair and taking a moment to process his words. He sat up straighter and moved his gaze back down to his lap. As if I would punish him if he continued to look at me. I bit my lip and looked at him after a minute. "Cain." I said to him softly, making him look up at me.

"Would you like your own room or would you like to share Charle's and I's room?" He bit his lip, an intense look on his face signaled that he was thinking it over. The room went silent with the lack of conversation corresponding between us. The only sounds you could hear was the ticking of the clock and the faint hum of the air conditioner going in and out of the room. With the occasional squeak of leather as I shifted in my chair.

"Well I.. I don't want to burden you or Master Charles.. so.. my own room, please, sir." He answered about three minutes later. I smiled softly and nodded. "My brother and I will make the arrangements." He nodded. I stood up and lead him out of my office. "Mater James?.." He asked timidly. "Yes, Cain?" "If I get my own room.. am I allowed to decorate it?" I nodded. "Of course." He nodded. I smiled softly.

This was going to be a wild ride for sure.