Levi x Reader - Osbtacle Course

This whole week had been tiresome for you and many other trainees, the reason being, the trainees got to participate in special training camp led by some of the members of the Scouting Legion themselves. When this was announced, there was a lot of mixed emotions. People were uninterested and some were very excited, like that Jaeger kid especially. Although you were in the middle. You didn't really care who taught you guys, as longs as you were learning.

Much to your surprise, it was slightly tougher than you thought it would be. You thought Shadis was strict already, the Scouting Legion members were hardcore. It was probably best that way since they were trying to show off just a little, but they were on a whole other level. And you didn't know if that was persuasive of them if they wanted to recruit members.

Today was your last day with the Scouting Legion and they wanted to see if the trainees actually learned anything. So, everyone was brought to the forest and would demonstrate what they learned by going through an obstacle course.

You stood there a little nervous as you watched the other trainees launch into the air with their gear. You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder and you flinched. "Are you ready, _______?"

You turned and saw Marco with a grin on his face. You gulped and nodded. "That's good. You know.. you looked a little tense, but you shouldn't worry too much, you've been practicing hard this week, I think you'll be fine."

"You really think so, Marco?" He nodded. "Thanks, then I'll do my best!" You smiled back at him.

"Next!" That was your cue. You stood firm and graced your fingers over the triggers of the maneuver gear. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You were ready now. You opened your eyes and pressed the triggers down, shooting your ropes that landed into a tree. You made a run for it and jumped, releasing gas behind you and eventually lifting off the ground.

You soared through, feeling the eyes of many on you, dodging any obstacles in the way. You made your way through, taking out the target titans that rushed from behind trees and sliced the nape of their necks.

Eventually, you saw the end of the course and headed in that direction. As you did, suddenly, a practice titan had flung towards you and hitting your right leg. A great pain then erupted in your leg. It threw you off balance but you managed. You found your way to a branch and tried to land on it, since the pain was stinging.

Nearing the branch, you reached down with your feet to rest there. But once you pressed your feet down, your right leg surged in pain causing you to fall off the branch.

Not wanting to move much anymore, you just let yourself fall until you hit the ground. You prepared yourself to the face impact and squeezed your eyes shut. And before you knew it, you were soaring, once again. You quickly opened your eyes and and to see your savior. You were in the arms of Levi.

"Are you alright?" He asked without looking at you.

"Yes, I'm fine, sir." you mumbled out.

"I don't think you're strong enough to stand just yet. The speed of that target was so fast, you might've injured yourself from that hit."

"It must've been my fault then, I didn't see it."

"You aren't at fault, that wasn't supposed to be there." The two of you landed on the ground with Levi still carrying you. "Hanji, do you have the first aid kit?"

"Right here!" She skipped along to Levi with a box in her hands.

Levi carefully set you down on the ground, "You need to take your boot off." he demanded.

"Of course!" you quickly grabbed your boot and tried to pry it off. The pain suddenly shot in your leg as you moved it a little.

"Hey, be careful!" Hanji noticed your wincing and held your hands. "Don't move, let me take care of this!" She took handled your boot for you and managed to take it off without causing too much pain for you.

The two of them examined your leg and were able to bandage it up. "It seems like the practice titan must have hit your leg pretty hard, then as you tried to land on the branch, you probably twisted your ankle a little." Hanji told you. "I don't think you should be walking too much on it for now."

"But, I still have a lot of training to do!" You exclaimed. "I can't miss out on that!"

"Before you train, you need to heal first. You cannot train, or even fight with an injury like that!" Levi snapped. "Take your boot, I'll bring you back to the encampment."

You gulped as you looked up at him. Hanji handed you your boot and you held onto it. "Sit still,"Levi said as he kneeled down next to you to pick you up. One arm wrapped behind your knees and the other snaked around your back. He lifted you up off the ground and took off.

"Don't squirm too much."

"I'm not squirming!" you yelled and looked away. You knew you were blushing and you didn't know why.

"Next time.. be careful.." He whispered.

"What did you say..?" shocked you turned to him but he didn't look down at you. You turned away again and found yourself smiling. Levi was quite a mysterious guy, but you were glad that he told you to be careful and that he was carrying you.

-- aksjjsjs idk how to write for heichou but here's an attempt orz sorry I'll do better next time hopefully omg and idk how to title things