Eren x Reader - Second Chance

"E-Eren.." you tapped the dark haired boy on his shoulder. "Is that you?"

His green eyes widened as he saw you and a great smiled spread across his face. "_______! It's you!"

"Yeah! It's been forever since I've seen you last! How are you?"

"I've been good," Eren replied. "How about you?"

"_______!" You heard a voice shout.

"Hmm?" you turned and no one was there. "Eren..?" He had been unfazed.

"_______!" There it was again.

You turned around once more and your eyes opened.

"_______," Your mom shook you. "We have to go to a wedding today, get ready!"

You squinted your eyes as you saw the sunlight leak into your room and stretched. That's right, you had to go to a wedding today. You thought to yourself then rested your head on your pillow.

Today was your parent's friend's daughter's birthday. You tried to convince your parents to let you stay home but they thought it was nice for you to get out sometime.

You got to your business and did your routine for getting ready for your day. Then his face popped into your mind, Eren. He wasn't someone too special to be honest. Just a crush of yours since 3 years ago. Since he moved, you never seen or made contact since. It was odd that you were thinking of him at a time like this. You brushed it off and went to go change into some decent clothes.

Hours later, you finally arrived at the wedding. It was at a beautiful building with an extravagant park. The grass was a perfect green, the decorations only made the place look better, and everyone there was gorgeous. You scanned the area, hoping that you could avoid people you might've knew and continued to walk inside to find your seats.

As you entered the arched doorway, you felt a tug on your arm. "Hey, I like your dress.." You turned and a young girl stood there with a smile. You recognized her to be the bride's youngest sister.

You gasped and kneeled down, "Hey! You look cute too!" You pinched her cheek as she giggled.

"I only want to be as cute as you!" She threw her arms around you and hugged you.

"Hey hey, only you can be as cute as me!" You hugged her back.

"Oh, there you are!" A boys voice approached behind you.

"Eren!" The girl screamed out.

Eren..? You thought as you suddenly felt your heart race. It couldn't be.

You slowly turned your body as you stood up and the girl ran to hug the boy. "Don't run off while we're still playing like that!" He picked her up. "Now, who's this friend you were hugging?"

You blushed as you made contact with Eren. "She's my friend, _______." The girl shouted.

"_______.." He gave you a long look and you had to endure his eyes gazing up and down you. "It's you!" A smile spread across his face.

"Y-yeah.." you smiled really big since your crush for how any years was finally in front of you again.

"How've you been?" He asked.

"I've been great."

"Wow, that's awesome. Hey, I have to go, but I hope you enjoy the wedding." He nodded his head and walked passed you.

As you turned to watch him go you heard the girl ask, "Eren, why are your cheeks so red?" You giggled as you went to go find your parents.

The wedding was finally coming to a close after having the ceremony and reception. Night had fallen and the party was just getting started.

"Are you ready to leave?" your mom leaned in on you an asked over the music.

"Ready when you are!" you replied.

"Alright, then lets get going soon.." she said as she began gathering her belongings. You sat sulking a little since you hadn't seen Eren since you got to the wedding. Your eyes wandered many times and you would see him minding his own business or you wouldn't find him at all. You sighed and stretched your arm out so you could grab your jacket until you heard a voice.

"_______!" You turned around. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to dance.." It was Eren.

You were shocked as your mom nudged you back to reality.

"Oh Eren, I.."

"Just go honey.." your mom insisted.

"Okay.. I'd love to." You grabbed his hand that he offered and he led you to the floor.

"I didn't get to say this earlier.. but you look beautiful." He said as he put an arm around your waist.

"Thank you.." you couldn't look at him since he was so close. You stumbled on your feet a little since you were absolutely nervous but that lightened the mood a little.

"Do you know how to dance?" Eren laughed.

"Of course I do!" You defended yourself.

"Good, because I don't!"

"What!?" you let out giggle.

"I don't know how to dance!" Eren said louder.

"Let me teach you!" you took initiative and taught him just some easy moves you learned over the years.

Time went by slowly as the two of you swayed to the music, laughing at each other and catching up. You couldn't believe that in this moment you were in the arms of Eren. You smiled to yourself and closed your eyes.

"Are you alright there?" He asked.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." You looked into his glistening green eyes.

"Yes you are.." he chuckled.

"Hey!" you pushed him slightly.

"I was stating the truth! Anyway.." He cleared his throat. "I'm glad that we got to see each other again.." Eren stopped moving his feet. "Can we go somewhere really quick?"

"Um.. sure.." your heart was pumping.

He brought you outside of the building where the dancing was held and you entered the back. There were dim lights all around, lighting the yard. "I've missed you a lot.. _______." He put his hands in his pockets as he stood next to you.

You looked up at him speechless.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to see your face again.." he continued.

"Eren I.." He grabbed your hand and looked into your eyes.

"I've been waiting for this moment.." he pulled you into a hug. "I've always like you, _____, a lot.."

"I like you too, Eren.." you hugged him back.

"I'm glad.." he pulled away from the embrace. "It's like fate is telling us to be together.. huh?" he grabbed both of your hands and squeezed them.

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" you hugged him once again.

-- I thought this was a really cute idea and I feel like I blew the ending but here's the Eren request! sorry, it's kinda long too