Levi x Reader - Restaurant

"_______! There's a man at table 11, go take care of him, will ya?" your coworker walked by you with plates in her hands.

"But my shift is almost over!" you complained.

"You still have 15 minutes left, just finish your shift!" another worker walked by.

"Ughhhhh," you grunted as you tried your best to look happier than you were.

You approached your designated table and saw a dark haired man. "Hello sir, are you ready to order?"

His sharp eyes pierced your first gaze at him. Though he did look a bit uneasy, for some reason he intrigued you. He donned a dark suit with a loosened cravat over a pure white shirt. As you waited to hear his voice, you felt yourself tense up.

"Oh.." he spoke. "I'd like some hot tea."

You felt your body deflate after hearing his voice. "Coming right up.." You recollected yourself as you turned around went to get his tea.

"And.." you froze in your tracks and turned to him. "Ahh, never mind.." he looked down at the table.

You came back with his tea and poured it for him. He didn't say a word but you heard him sigh at least twice.

"A-are you troubled, sir?" you asked, placing the kettle down.

"No... I hope it's fine that I just stay for tea.." he gripped the handle of his cup and brought it to his lips.

"That's fine, it's already late so the workers are getting ready for clean up anyway.."

"That's good.." he sipped his tea.

"Enjoy your tea, sir.." you left him by himself and escaped to the back.

"He's only staying for tea!" you told your coworker.

"Oh hey, it's that guy!" she was peaking at him. "I think he's a regular here. He loves the tea here."

"What?" you gave her a look of confusion.

"Yeah, he's always coming at this time, just for tea."

"Oh, that's.. weird.." you watched him closely.

"Yeah, Hanji let's him stay after hours, I heard they're good friends."

"Hanji? Our manager Hanji?"

"What other Hanji do you know?"

You sighed, "Well, Hanji isn't here today though.."

"She usually serves him.."

"Oh, hey!" you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. "My shift's over so I'll be heading out then!"

"Wait, you can't just leave him, you're serving him!"

"Doesn't matter, look, he's about to leave too!" You went about your business and got ready to leave.

"Well, I'll see you guys!" you waved and saw yourself out of the restaurant. As you walked, you saw the man from earlier walking rather unsteadily.

"Hey!" you called out to him as he dropped to his knees. You suddenly ran to his side and kneeled down. You heard him panting with one hand on the ground to support himself and one on his aching head. "Are you okay, sir?"

"Levi.. my name is Levi.." he breathed out heavily.

"Excuse me.. Levi.. What's wrong..?"

He slowly rose and tried to stand up. "It's.. nothing, I'm fine.." He was finally standing but lost balance.

You caught him before he could fall elsewhere. "I don't think you're okay.." you placed the back of your hand against his forehead. "You have a fever! We have to get you to the hospital!"

"No!" he grabbed your hand and gently brought it back down.. "Please, just take me home.." He lifted his face and looked you in the eye.

"If.. if that's what you want.." you wrapped an arm around his shoulder as he did the same to you and began walking in the direction he told you to go.

"This is my apartment, my keys are in my left pocket.." He coughed out and turned his head away from you.

You reached for his pockets and opened up to his apartment. To your surprise it was very neat and tidy. He told you where his bedroom was and you brought him to his bed and you laid him down.

"I'll get a cold towel for you.." you got up and to search his kitchen.

You returned and placed the towel on his forehead, brushing away his bangs. "Just lay in bed okay, you need all the rest you can get.." you began stroking his hair without realizing it.

You closed your eyes and rocked back and forth, humming a tune for him. You felt a hand reach for yours followed by a squeeze. "Thanks.." Levi whispered before falling completely asleep. And before you knew it, you had fallen asleep as well.

The next morning, you woke up to your phone vibrating in front of you. "Mmm.." you opened your eyes slowly, seeing yourself in white sheets. You realized where you were and sat up straight. You saw your phone and the pile of messages received from your parents. You cursed in your head as you decided to text back.

You lied to them that you stayed over at your coworkers house since you weren't feeling well after work and plus, she lived close to the restaurant anyway. You plopped back down onto the bed and sighed.

You suddenly remembered Levi too. You searched yourself and you only had your shirt on. You mentally beat yourself up for having the habit of sleeping without any pants, so you probably kicked them off sometime during the night.

You had enough and decided to exit the bedroom. You rubbed your eyes and saw Levi sitting at the dining table with food all prepared, waiting.

"Good morning. You're finally up.." He said, adjusting his position and sitting up straight.

"Morning..." you muttered and quickly covered yourself after realizing you didn't put your pants back on.

"Don't worry.." he chuckled, "I don't have pants on either.."

-- okay as I wrote this I thought, wow this has great potential to actually be a fic and not a one shot! but idk, I really want to continue this story. what do you guys think? also, I feel like Levi is a little ooc since he's too nice..? I tried to make him meaner or whatever but I can't because fluffy Levi is kinda cute too idk, hope you enjoyed it!