Reiner x Reader - Training

It was a training day and everyone was paired up to spar with one another. For some reason you had the luck of being Reiner Braun's partner. Reiner Braun, who towered over you and not to mention much much more built than you were.

"Go easy on me, Reiner," you gulped as sweat went down your back.

In reply he just laughed, "C'mon, don't be like that. Let's see what you've got!"

Every time you charged at him, he was able to withstand it. He was literally an impenetrable brick wall. He easily countered your attacks and was able to pin you down.

"This is hopeless.." you sighed as you gasped for air.

"Don't give up too easily now, _______," he waited for your next move.

You both ran at full speed towards the other. The moment he was in front of you, you dodged under him to get behind him. You stopped and raised your leg to kick him in the back.

You stood still and try to put pressure down on him but his broad back stood firm. He didn't even move an inch.

"That was close." He turned quickly and grabbed your leg while it was still in the air making you hang upside down.

"Reiner!!! Put me down!! NOW!" your face flushed red as you saw the eyes of the other trainees one the two of you. Many of who were laughing.

He dropped you and you fell on your knees embarrassed. "How do I even pin him?" you thought clenching your fists.

"One more time.." you rose to your feet with a serious look. "I'll get you this time, Reiner Braun.."

"That's more like it," he smirked and got in ready position.

You charged at him throwing punches and kicks with him blocking every move. The two of you separated from each other to catch your breaths.

"Now it's my turn." This time it was him who was attacking and you quickly dodged every hit. It was an advantage to be this small compared to Reiner.

Suddenly he charged at you. You expected this much from him so you feinted and fell backward before he could touch you. You both fell to the ground in parallel motion with enough room to get your legs in position.

You used your elbows to support you as you thrusted your feet into his gut to kicked him back. Reiner flew a couple feet back and you quickly jumped on top of him. You sat on top of his mid section and pinned his arms down.

"Gotcha," you smirked and you looked down on his surprised expression.

"Not bad at all, _______." He let out a smile, "But you let your guard down."

Reiner quickly rose to his feet, easily lifting himself with you on top of him and pinned you down. His body now dominated your smaller frame and he had a tight grip on your wrists against the gravel. His face just inches away. "Looks like I win, again." He smirked.

You blushed as you tried to look away from his face that was so close to yours. He got off of you and held out a hand. "Get up, keep trying until you can actually pin me down."

You made a face as you looked up at his figure. You reached for his hand as you got up and pulled him down. "This is where you let your guard down!"

He fell forward over your body so you quickly turned him over so that you would fall on him. This time you were going to get it right. He was now sitting upright. You grabbed his wrists and put his hands behind his back. You sat on his lap, pressing your body against his.

You pulled your face close to his and finally said, "This is my victory."

"That wasnt fair at all," he blushed as he turned in embarrassment.

"Heh, you're still a guy after all, huh!?" you chuckled and you pressed down against his lap a little harder.

"You got lucky, that's all.." He tried to break from your grip.

"Nope, I got you fair and square." you winked at him as you got up, "I win." You stretched out your hand to him and and he grabbed it.

"Let's continue then." Reiner got back in position to continue your training session.

--okay if i remember correctly, this was the first story i wrote for this series so i hope its okay orz