Levi x Reader - Positive

"Ughhh.." You groaned in your bed as you held your hand against your forehead. You squeezed against your temples trying to think of something besides the pain and awful feeling you woke up to.

You tossed and turned in bed, feeling an urge to throw up but you fought it back. Your eyes were shut tightly as you gripped the blankets in your hands.

At some point in time, you were feeling slightly better than before but still felt nauseous. You searched for your phone and called the only person you wanted to be with.

"Levi?" Your voice was weak.

"_______, what is it?" The man answered.

"I don't feel that good today.." You sighed.

"Do you need anything?"

"No.. Just come over if you can.."

"On my way." He said as he hung up. Now you just waited for him as you laid in bed, not wanting to get up.

You heard a light tap on your door and Levi came in. "I'm here.."

You sat up and looked up at him. "Thanks for coming.."

"What's wrong?" He took a seat beside you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "Is everything okay?"

"I just don't feel so good.." You leaned against his shoulder.

"You were fine yesterday though, right..?"

"Y-yeah.. but I'm not sure what's wrong today.." You sighed and leaned against him.

"Just get some rest then.." He laid you down and nuzzled up to you.

"I'Il try to.." you yawned.

You managed to fall asleep for only a few hours. When you woke up, Levi was still beside you sound asleep. You smiled as you watched him lay there. You touched his cheek before leaving to use the bathroom and closed the door behind you.

Minutes later, Levi knocked on the door. "Hey, _______, are you in there?"

"Yeah.."

"Are you alright?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Hey, open the door.." Levi tried to turn the locked knob and knocked on the door.

"Levi.." You walked up to the door and slightly opened it.

"What's wrong, did you throw up..?" He came in and held your shoulders.

You shook your head, holding your hands behind your back.

"Then what's wrong?" He breathed a sigh of relief and dropped his arms to his sides.

You couldn't say anything as you revealed your hands to him. You held up a pregnancy test to him.

"_______.." His eyes widened slightly.

"It's positive.." You whispered.

His hand went over yours and he looked at it, reading over the plus sign.

"Sorry.. I should have seen this before.." You wanted to cry.

"_______.." Levi hugged you. "Don't cry.."

"But.."

Levi picked you up and brought you back to your room onto your bed. "Why are you on the verge of tears?" You couldn't hold them back anymore.

"I don't know.."

"It's okay.." He stroked your head and kissed your lips. "_______, aren't you happy?" You saw a smile appear on Levi's face.

His smile was contagious so you smiled back at him. "I am but.."

"Just leave it at that. If you're happy I am." He took a hand and placed it on your stomach. "Let's take care of you and our little one to come."

"Thanks Levi.." You cuddled close to him and buried your face in his chest. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." He whispered back as he went to give a kiss onto your stomach, lifting up the cloth to reveal your bare stomach.

You giggled at the contact. "You'll be a great daddy, it seems."

"I will.. and you'll be a greater mommy.." He came back up to your face and kissed your lips one more time.

-- sorry idk how to write a pregnant reader.. .-. but seriously Levi daddy would be super cute