Annie x Reader - Flash

"_______.." Annie grabbed your hand. "Stay here." She turned around and began walking away.

"Annie! Wait!" You called out to her. "Where are you going?"

"Without your maneuver gear, you're hopeless. The titans are closing in on us. I'll take care of them."

"I don't want you to go alone, Annie.."

"Stay here. Their footsteps are growing heavier." She ran ahead and jumped with her gear. Just as she did, you ran after her.

Annie swung around the giant and made way to its neck, knocking it down onto the floor. All you could do was watch as she landed on top of a building.

"Annie!" You called out, suddenly feeling the ground shake behind you. You turned and saw a titan crashing through the house behind you.

"_______!" Annie gasped. She leapt thought the air, going toward the titan.

You knew she was too late. You stood in shock as your saw its hand looming over you until a flash of light suddenly appeared. It blinded your for that second.

You scanned the area and saw the titan's hand no longer. Instead you were underneath another titan, standing behind you.

It took you some moments to realize what happened. You looked around for Annie, hoping to find her but she was nowhere. The titan above you backed up and went to go fight off more titans that were coming in this direction. You followed it closely, looking at its features. It resembled Annie so much.

You couldn't believe your eyes. She fought off anymore titans that were coming before finally standing still. You saw her head turn to you and look at you. Her eyes were a little sad before she walked over to you and knelt down.

Her eyes were now above you and you smiled at her. "Annie.." You tried to reach to her. "It's okay.."

She pushed you away and you walked some distance away from her. You watched as a flash appeared again and the titan body disappeared. Now Annie was left on the ground.

You ran up to her and supported her with your arms. "Annie! Are you alright?"

"_______.." She panted. "I'm sorry I never told you before.."

"Annie, I don't care. I just care about you.. I said are you alright?"

She slowly lifted her head and nodded. You held her tightly as she wrapped her arms around you.

"Just get some rest, Annie.." You stroked her head.

"Thanks, _______.."

-- short one for Annie's shifting power sorry its not as good as the others orz