You got it bad

" When you feel it in your body
You found somebody who makes you change your ways
Like hanging with your crew
Said you act like you're ready
But you don't really know
And everything in your past - you wanna let it go
I've been there, done it, fucked around
After all that - this is what I found
Nobody wants to be alone
If you're touched by the words in this song
Then baby...
U got, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad" Usher- U got it bad

Kaelynn P.O.V

To: Kaelynn McKnight

From: Chresanto August

Date: November 29, 2013

I miss you so much, Sorry I haven't been able to visit you, Taking care of Ebony and Tiara's been a handful. Ebony is really starting to get better from the whole Tracy situation, Although she often ask where's Jacob. I been stressing lately not just from missing you, But Zonnique's been using drugs and I don't want to take Tiara away from her considering the fact she's a really great mother but I can't I think that's what I need to do. I don't want her to be around any drugs, If she get a hold of that stuff it could kill her. Oh yeah and Ebony can read, Can you believe, She's a little genius, Reading at  a 2 and half year old. Now I need to get her to stop reading Lol just kidding, But Christmas is coming up and I just can't wait to see the faces of my two little baby faces, And how's our baby.  Remember to eat they're food not matter how disgusting it is, We want a healthy baby. I need to come see you quick, I've been having a grudge lately from my not having any pussy, and I've been needing some specifically yours. But how's everything been with you, write back soon I love you Butterbutt.

I smiled looking at the letter, I really miss him too, We write to each other every week just to see how each other been and what been going on. I smiled as tears ran down my cheek, I'm missing everything that happening in my baby life. I talk to her every day and it hurts so bad when she asks "When are you coming home" or "Why can't you come see me". It hurt so bad, I know I can't ever come back to this shit hole ever again, I was putting too much on the line just to kill Tracy. If she would have died I'd probably have life in here and I'd never get to see Ebony, Tiara, or Chresanto again.

"When is Chresanto coming back" Lyric said as I rolled my eyes she worries about Chresanto more than me, She ask every day when he's coming back like bitch he not coming back for you so why are you so worried. I'm starting to think she got a crush on my man and that's not going to fly, They'd have to transport me to a new room again. "Why are you so worried" I said looking at her as she sighed, "I was just asking because you look so sad without and I just wanted to know when he's coming back" Lyric said as I sighed.

"Sorry, I'm tripping I just miss my daughter so much it hurts" I said letting tears roll down my cheek, "It's okay, Don't cry you'll get to see her soon" Lyric said wiping my tears. "I know I'm just missing out on everything did you know my baby can read at 2 years old, and she bussing straight A's" I said sniffling. "It's okay, don't cry Kaelynn you have to be strong for her" Lyric said as I nodded looking at the picture in the envelope of Ebony, Tiara, and Chresanto all together. "Your right, I have to be strong" I said as Lyric smiled going back over to her bed as she begined reading her book.