Complicated

" I don't know what happened
Got people steady asking
How you go to sleep mad one day
The next wake up so happy?
Love works like magic
And it's so true my mind can't grasp it
I'm just glad that I've got you in my life
I think about us (all day)
Dream about you (always)
Love ain't always
Complicated [2x]
If I'm loving it don't take long
People speculating that it won't last long
But that just can't be true
'cause I've been lovin' you
Like you never knew that I could do
I will never let go gotta hold on
'cause you done made me and
You a happy home
And I give all me to you, I do
Whatever you ask me too
'cause boy you're my
Biggest blessing
They can keep on askin'
How I go to sleep mad one day
The next wake up so happy?
Well love works like magic
And it's so true my mind can't grasp it
I'm so glad that you made me your wife, I" Nivea- Complicated

Kaelynn P.O.V

I took a deep breath before pushing out the last baby. I was so happy my babies they were Healthy and Alive. I held my Son as The doctor smiled looking at me and Chresanto looked at the baby smiling.

"What do you wanna name him?" The doctor said as I smiled. "Cashmere" I said as he wiggled and cried with his balled fist touching his face. Cashmere was light skinned like Chresanto. Cassandra was brown skin like me, But they both looked like a combination between me and Chresanto.

The doctor took Cashmere out my hands as I beginned panicking. "What are you doing with him" I said as he sighed. "I have to give them they're shots" He said as I sighed in relief as he took him to another room. "I thought I lost you" Chresanto said as he moved pieces of hair out of my face.

"You could never lose me" I said kissing him on the lips, Before letting go and hugging him tightly. "Chres, I would never choose Jacob over you" I said scooting over so he could get in bed with me.

"I know, I was just mad" Chresanto said as I smiled as Tears of joy rolled down my cheek. "I'm just happy your here with me, Now go get my other two babies" I said as He smiled getting off the bed.

I smiled looking at my two babies, "Mommy!" Ebony said jumping on the bed and hugged me. "Hey baby" I said smiling kissing her cheek, Tiara sat there clueless, I didn't blame her she was too little to remember me anyways.

"Mommy Look I draw a picture of you, Cassandra, and Cashmere look mommy" Ebony said holding up the picture she had drawn. "It's beautiful baby" I said smiling looking at the picture, 'Thank you" Ebony said before laying on my chest. "Hey Tiara" I said as She looked clueless and ran into Chresanto arms looking at me strangely.

Before I knew it two police officers had walked in with they're notebooks. "We're here to investigate on the case of Cheif Howard raping Kaelynn Mcknight" The officer announced.

"Mr. Howard raped you" Chresanto said angrily jumping up from his seat pacing the room. "It's okay he's going to jail now" I said trying my best not to worry Chresanto, I just didn't want Jacob to worry. "Mrs. Mcknight we'd like for you to tell us what exactly happened to you" The officer said as I closed my eyes Reliving the dreadfull moment.

"I asked him to stop but he wouldn't, He slamed me on to his desk riping my walls apart, It hurted so bad, The worst pain I ever felt in my life, I screamed but he kept going-" I started as The officers looked at me with pity eyes. "Who's he" The officer said as my lips trembled, "Cheif Howard" I said as Chresanto looked at me before walking out the room not wanting to hear anymore as He held back tears.