The Worst

" Tell me what you say now?
Tell me what you say
Come again?
If you cannot stay down
Then you do not have to pretend
Like there is no way out
I shoulda never let you in
Cause you got me fazed out
And don't take this personal
But you're the worst
You know what you've done to me
And although it hurts I know
I just can't keep runnin' away" Jhene Aiko- The Worst

Kaelynn P.O.V

My head felt as If it was throbbing and my world was over. Chresanto had gotten Sandra pregnant, My body had came to a stop as He continued to talk. But It was like nothing was coming out his lips were just moving, Tears flooded my eyes.

Maybe I was getten a doze of my own medicine, Chresanto had to watch me carry around a rapist baby. While I stood and Watch my man do everything with his baby momma that I was yarning for him to be doing with me.

The pain was unbearing, "I'm sorry" Was The last thing that I heard come out his mouth. "Do you even know if it your baby" I said honestly as Chresanto gave me a frown.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean" He said giving me a angry look. "You do know Sandra's a hoe right? You can't seriously think that's your baby"I said as Chresanto gave me a angry look.

"Coming from someone who doesn't even know who they're baby daddy is" Chresanto said in a quick respond, as A look of sorrow washed over him. "What the fuck did you just say" I said as The tears started whelming in my eyes.

"Kaelynn, I'm sorry" Chresanto started as I frowned, "Get out" I said firmly as a tear ran down my cheek. "I'm sorry" Chresanto started but I cut him off "Get the fuck out!" I yelled as Tears kept running down my cheek.

Chresanto looked at me as He murmur that he was Sorry as he left the scene. How could he say that? Why was he defending her over me? I was asking myself so many questions as I cried into my pillow.

------------------------------------------

I slamed my locker shut angrily, Me and Chresanto haven't talked in two weeks. We had gotten into a huge arguement about Sandra pregnancy. He felt like I was wrong for doubting that Sandra unborn was his. But look at the girl, She's a fucking Thot, You can look at her and tell all she was looking for was a piece of change from a nigga.

The rumor about me getting raped was slowly circulating around the school. I kept my head up, Even though in class I would sometimes get the sympathy look. I appreciated the comfort, But it wasn't needed and I was embarrassed.

I felt the harder smack on my ass as my body jurked in pain,What the hell? I turned around instantly knowing it was rayan, I punched in his chest griming him. "Don't ever fucking Violate me like that" I said angrily. "Please, Don't act like you ain't like it" He said looking at me. "I didn't" I said honestly as I folded my arms.

He's lucky Chresanto didn't see that, He would have beat Rayan black ass. I walked away annoyed with his presence, "Where you going babe" Rayan said wrapping his arms around as He grinded against my ass. His stupid group of friends were laughing they're ass off as I fought ray away from me.

I fucking hate this nigga eversince he came to this school last week. "Get your black ass off of me" I said pushing him off me hard. "It's okay, You'll be back" He said as I flicked him off.

The teacher have some nerves to make this nigga my science partner, It angered me so much. Rayan thought of me as A fucking joke, And I didn't like it at all. As I walked out of the school I seen Sandra with the biggest smirk on her face as She bumped pass me.

"Bump me again bitch, I will take you out" I said angrily, I was already mad that Chresanto was slowly slipping from my grip and int her's, But Rayan bull shit wasn't helping at all.

"Speaking of taking people out" She said before giving me a devious smirk as She got in Chresanti car, The same car I used to get in everyday after school. And What the fuck was that suppose to mean. But What I didn't know was that I was going to find out what she meant soon.

------------------------------------------

Princeton P.O.V

I was freaking the fuck out, Where the hell was Kaelynn. I knew I should have killed that crazy pregnant bitch the other day when she threatened to kill Kaelynn. Only one who could harm Kaelynn was me, That was my got damn job.

"Where are you, You dumb delusional bitch!" I said as I stopped at the red light speaking to her over the phone. "I wouldn't talk to me that way if I were you, Wouldn't wanna see your little girlfriend get hurt" Sandra said in a mocking tone as she laughed a bit.

"You know killing her would lighten up alot of things in my life, She seems to be  the only thing ruining my life anyways" Sandra said cheerfully. "Just wait till Chresanto find out" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"About you raping, pissing, and Almost killing Kaelynn to death, Your right" She spoke as A frightened look came over my face. "Go ahead tell Chresanto, I guarantee you we will both be fucked, So I think you should really shut your fucking mouth" Sandra said as I shook in anger in my seat.

I couldn't wait to get this bitch in my hands, Her life would be over for sure. She got too much information on me and my missions, I could already tell this bitch would be my downfall.

"I suggest you fucking stay in hiding for a got damn while, Shit move out if town, change your name, Because when I find you, and Yes I will find you!, I will tear you skim from skim, I will make sure you die a Horrible, terrible, painful death" I said through clenched teeth as I hung up throwing my phone in the passenger seat.

I had forgotten to look one more place her job. When I had showed up to her job I was too late, The ambulance and police was surrounding the place. Sandra had stabbed Kaelynn to near death. What I was most worried about was my child. Sandra just made her death wish, She'll regret this I'll make sure of it.

------------------------------------------

Kaelynn P.O.V

"Bye Kendra" I said to my co worker as I smiled beginning to leave. My whole mood switched as I walked out the door. I seen Christina, Sandra, and Lisa (Sandra friend from the jumping) outside. My eyes darted to the knife in Sandra hand.

I tried to make a run for it but Christina pulled my hair. I hit her in the mouth with my fist as Her grip loosened. Lisa snatched me restraining me as Christina restrain me also. I struggled trying to get out their grip, But with both of them using all they're strength I was useless.

I felt the sharp blade going in my stomach as I screamed "My baby noo" I cried out as Sandra continued to stab me in my stomach with so much force and anger. My body became weak as my screams came to a sudden stop.

I felt they're grips loosen as The faint cops sirens were at bay. My body fell onto the ground as I heard Kendra faint scream. As my Vision and Hearing was in and out. "My baby, My baby, My baby" I continued to whisper in pain as The red and blue lights kept flashing in my face. I felt my body being put on the stretcher as they carried me away, Only thing on my mind was my baby.

------------------------------------------

I bet yall thought Chresanto would be the once getting stab, Lol but continue to vote, and comment yall be having me rolling with the comments though. Bye love you guys!