Do You

" Maybe this decision was a mistake.
You probably don't care what I have to say.
But it's been heavy on my mind for months now.
Guess I'm trying to clear some mental space.
I would love to talk to you in person.
But I understand why that can't be.
I'll leave you alone for good I promise.
If you answer this one question for me.
I just wonder,
Do you ever,
Think of me,
Anymore, do you?
First off let me say congratulations.
Heard that you just had a baby girl.
If she looks anything like her mother,
She's the prettiest thing in the world.
Swear that I'm not tryin' to start no trouble.
Tell your fiance he can relax.
I'll leave you alone for good I promise,
There's a question I just gotta ask." Ne-Yo- Do You

1 year later

Kaelynn P.O.V

"You lucky I don't beat your ass for being in my buisness anyways" Kyle said as he lifted his arm about to hit me as I flinched falling back on the couch. He smirked in pleasure seeing I was actually frightened.

"Get your scary ass up and make me some dinner bitch" He said shoving me as I almost fell regaining my balanced. He's mad at me because he cheated, The shits backwards and I'm tired of this. I can't leave He threatens to kill me and my baby.

I pulled out a skillet placing it on the stove taking out some porkchops. I poured some grease in the pan taking out some seasoning salt and black peper. It was shortly after I felt my pants and pantys being pulled down and Kyle loosing his sweat pants.

"What are you doing" I said pulling my pants back up. He didn't answer instead he made me turn around and pulled my pants back down. He pushed me over on the counter making me bend over as tears rolled down my cheek.

I felt his hard member on my ass, I didn't want to have sex with him, I didn't want anything to do with him anymore. I couldn't scream, That'll just wake Ebony up and I couldn't bear my daughter even see me get raped by someone she saw as A father figure.

In Ebony head Kyles like her daddy, Kyle plays with her and buy her thing but if I don't do what he says he'll bust a cap in Ebonys ass. I felt him enter my tight entress groaning as he thrusted hard in me. It felt like that night all over again, being pulled to the bed as The man ripping my walls apart with each stroke he did.

It's been a year since I talked to anyone, After everything that happened I moved away far away. I left California a long time ago and moved to Detriot. Where I met Kyle, I had no where to live he offered me a place, I was broke he gave me money, I couldn't pay for school he paid for it. After a couple of months he just turned into this monster, it was like a nightmare, I wasn't able to wake up from.

After a quick 5 minuets it was finally over with, Kyle is also a quick pumper so sex with him never last long. I pulled up my pants as he stroked my hair. "You know I do this because I love you, I just don't want you to leave me" He whispered in my ear as I mentally rolled my eyes.

I wanted Chresanto bad, I wanted him to just bust through these doors and just save me, Take me far away from here. I knew that would never happen, Chresanto happily in love with Shayla, He probably don't even think of me.

------------------------------------------

Chresanto P.O.V

"Babe stop" Shayla said as I smirked kissing all over her neck. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist grinding into me. "For real, I have to go to work" Shayla said before giving me one more peck on the lips.

"I love you" She said as I smiled cuffing her ass, "I love you too" I said looking her in her eyes. She blushed removing my hands from her ass grabbing her jacket walking out the door.

I laid down on the couch as the same dream I always have came to mind. I keep having this dream where I driving, Just speeding to get to Kaelynn house for some reason and this car that came crashing into mines, But only the face is blurry I can't recognize the face, No matter how hard I try.

I can't recognize the face, I wonder who was it who crashed into my car. Plus I just couldn't get Kaelynn off my mind, It's been a year and I'd think about her from time to time but not like these past few weeks.

I'm getting married in 2weeks, Why was I thinking of a girl I barely knew all the time. It was like memories of her was in and out, Sometimes I'd remember things about her.

I couldn't get over the look she gave me, Her nicely curved body. The way she smiled, Her beautiful brown skin.  Sometimes I'd even have wet dreams about her, I never had wet dreams about shayla.

I wonder how she's doing at times, Do she even think of me, Have she moved on. It was like she ran through my mind 24/7 I couldn't think of nothing but her.

Plus we going on tour in a month, Sound check been killing me. Jacobs been pretty depressed eversince Kaelynn and Ebony moved. I even found him punching walls alot, I hear he's been going to therapy for his issues.

Zonnique had her baby, The baby ended up being a girl and she's mine. We named her Tiara Annabelle August. Also with the Zonnique being pregnant with my baby instead of her lover Rayan baby, and Bahja being put in the mental home, The Omg girlz lost they're record deal, and Was socially bashed on every social network.

Sometimes I wondered how it would feel to stroke in Kaelynn, To carress her breast, To eat her pussy, To hear her call my name, For her to ride me, For me to stroke in her through multiple position. It wasn't okay for a engaged man to think this way. Epecially for someone that's is your fiance Ex-Bestfriend.I just been feeling like I needed her, Sometimes I even question if Kaelynn the one I'm suppose to marry and not Shayla.

------------------------------------------

I  looked at Kaelynn dailed number that was waiting to be called. I comtemplated on whether I wanted to make that call or not. I clicked the dial number as it rung.

"Hello" Kaelynn spoke through the phone, I completely froze not knowing what to say. "Hey" I spoke as I heard her froze before speaking again, "Chresanto" She said shocked.

"Yeah" I said as she sighed, "You can't call here" She whispered into the phone. "I just have one question, Do you ever think of me anymore" I said as She got silent, "Well I think about you, I think about carressing your soft skin, Kissing your all over you, I think of making love to you, Marrying you" I spoke as She sighed into the phone.

"I think of you alot too" She said as her voice started to crack. "I've been thinking of you so much these past few weeks, HAving dreams of you" I said honestly as She heard her crying on the other line. "I dream about you all the time" She said as chills ran down my back.

"Who the fuck you talking to" A deep voice yelled in the background. "Nobody" I heard Kaelynn say in a scared. "You cheating in me!" He yelled as I balled my fist angrily, Who the fuck was he and why is he speaking to kaelynn like that.

"Give me my fucking phone bitch" He yelled before I heard the phone drop of loud bangs and Kaelynn screaming. I heard it get silent then Kaelynn whimpering in the background. "Call my fucking phone again nigga, and I'll find your ass and kill you, You can't have her she's my bitch now" He spoke before hanging up. "Fuck!" I said throwing my phone to the wall. I wanted to protect her, It was always something in me that made me always feel like I had to protect kaelynn. And I'm bot there to protect her.

(In the multimedia is all the character)
------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment, please give me feedback, and also Jacob and bahja situation is going to be feautured in the next chapter, This one is all about Chresanto and Kaelynn.