WTH

I am Alice
I'm in Wonderland
Where's the rabbit?
He is late again
Goodness
Gracious
I can't wait for him
Who has got the time?
Round and round and
Round and round we go
It's just like the
Same scenario
Good for nothing
Feels like somethin' ain't right
I might
I might've got way too high
I am trippin'
I keep slippin'
I cannot recognize
What's the difference
In pretending and
Living a real lie?
Ha ha ha ha ha
Everything is spinnin now
Ha ha ha ha ha
Have you seen the ground" Jhene Aiko- Wth

(Jhene Aiko is talking about how she way too high, and how the weed have her hallucinating.)

Bahja's P.O.V

I watched in envy as Chresanto stroked in Zonnique, I bite my lip wishing it was me, It was like he was putting his life in his stroke. They didn't know I was watching from a far, They don't even know I know about they're little fling.

I knew about it when it started 6 months ago, I also noticed the tension between Ray and Nique. Zonnique wasn't there for Ray, She's too busy getting dicked down from Chresanto.

I also noticed the way she looked at Shayla when Her and Chresanto were together. Zonnique talks about Shayla 24/7, and How Shayla wasn't as pretty as her, and How he should be with somebody better looking.

I wanted Chresanto, I always wanted Chresanto. I wanted him since we first met, But He had a thing for Zonnique and Zonnique always had a thing for him. Leaving me with no space to even get him to like me.

Although Everything he did with me was in a friendly manner, It always seem to take a tole on me and made me wan wan try him even more. When I finally took my mind off him, and beginned to like prodigy, Prodigy had dissed me infront of everyone on the bus. Then those same feelings I had for Chresanto all came right back.

I wondered how Zonnique always got the Sexy boys. I mean I get some sexy boys but they were nothing like Chresanto. I watched as Zonnique loudly moaned as Chresanto kept pounding in her, His strokes were long deep and strong. Zonnique's eyes rolled in the back of her head as she clawed at Chresanto's back.

Ten minuets later, They were finally done after a hour of them fucking. I watched as Zonnique slipped on her clothes. I creeped towards me and Niques room and got on my twin bed acting as If I was sleep.

Not too long after Nique walked getting in her bed, She fell asleep a little after five minuets. I got up as I heard foot steps towards the kitchen. I got up acting as If I needed some water.

"What you doing up" Chresanto said in a greeting way as he sat on the counter in  his basketball shorts. My eyes glanced at his 8-pack as I felt myself get a little excited. "I just needed some water" I said nervously as I got a bottle of water leaning on the counter across from him.

"How long you been up?" Chresanto asked curiously Long enough to know yall fucking I said to myself mentally "I just woke up" I said as he nodded. "How long you been up" I said as he smiled, Ugh that smile. "I been up for a little bit" He said as we both slightly laughed.

"I have to ask you something?" Chresanto said as I nodded. "What's the question" I said surprised. "That Kaelynn girl do you really think I know her or is she just some crazy fan, She really seemed serious about me knowing her" He said looking sadly.

I remember her, She's the real pretty girl with the hourglass shape, She really put on a show the other day. "I think she's just some crazy fan" I said honestly. "She's pretty though" I said taking a sip of my water. "Yeah she is pretty, But she got a child though, otherwise I would have fucked her" Chresanto said nonchalently as my heart filled with jealousy, I wished he'd fuck me.

"Why are you with Shayla?" I said honestly, As he swolled his water down before speaking. "I don't know she's a cool person to be around, and a super freak" He said winking at me.

I blushed "What was your first impression on me" I said as he smiled. "I though you was real pretty, but you seemed like a bitch who ran her mouth too much" He said as I shoved his shoulder playfully, "I am not" I said as he smiled. "Whatever but I'ma go to bed we got practice in the morning" He said as I smiled, "Alright" I said as he left off into his room. I bite down on my lip, The things I'd do to him.

------------------------------------------

Kaelynn P.O.V

I took a long drag of the blunt as I felt it invading my system already, I felt like I was on cloud nine or some shit as I released it. I don't usually get high but I needed to get this Chresanto shit off my mind.

Xzahvier took the blunt out my hand taking a long drag of the blunt before passing it to princeton. Ebony is at my grandma house, I needed some time by myself, I just need some me time.

I released the smoke as the air filled with the smoke. My vision beginned to get blurry and I found myself doing stuff that didn't make sense. I took another drag of the blunt feeling myself getting higher, I felt as if I was in a different place, somewhere where all my problems went away.

I beginned laughing histerically, "She fucked up" Xzahvier said as her and princeton shared a laughed. "Whatever" I said grabbing the blunt taking another drag of the blunt. I released the smoke before passing it to Xzahvier.

After 30 minuets we had smoked the whole bag of weed and I was blowed like really blowed. I felt hot then I felt cold, My words were slurry, and I kept seeing things that aren't even there.

"Kaelynn, I'ma head home" Princeton yelled but I stumbled over to him grabbing him. "Don't go" I said as I closed the door blocking it. "But I" He started but I cut him off Tongue kissing him. One second he looked like Chresanto and the next he was princeton.

I pushed him on the couch as I bit my lower lip taking off my shirt. "Kaelynn we can't, Your high-" Princeton said as he eyes stared directly at my perky chest. I shushed him as I climbed on his lap resuming tongue kissong him, I grinded in his lap feeling his boner as I continued to kiss him.

I felt him flip me over before sliding off my pants, I pulled his shirt over his head smiling. I wasn't aware of what I was doing, It was like everything was going so fast. I felt him massage my clits as he kissed on my neck, I moaned in pleasure.

He pulled down my soaked wet panty as his tongue got to work on my clit. I moaned loudly as I squirmed around. "Chresanto!" I moaned loudly as Princeton stopped, "Chresanto?" He said as I didn't even noticed his name had even slipped my tongue.

"I'm sorry-" I said as he cut me off, "Naw it's good we shouldn't be doing it anyways" Princeton said. I watched as He left, I just couldn't get over the relationship me and Chresanto have, I just couldn't.

------------------------------------------

Vote,Comment, and more And I love you guys so much, Lol but give me feedback on the chapter.